Where's my cell phone?!

Goldmember

Man pulls gun on women, makes them disrobe

A man who could not find his cell phone pulled a gun and ordered three women to take off their clothes to see whether they were hiding it, police said.

The cell phone was later found at another location.

An incident report from the Columbia Police Department gave this account:

A man identified only as “Fat Daddy” went to a Chappelle Street residence Saturday night to find his cell phone.

When the resident — a 39-year-old woman — told him she did not see it, he pulled out a pistol. He said if his cell phone was not found “that there was going to be a blood bath in here.” He then ordered the resident and two other women, ages 28 and 21, to take off their clothes.

The first woman told him to call the cell phone to prove it was not there. When he did, someone answered it at another location, and the man left.

linkage

:bang

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 12:53 AM)
hmm, not sure how to respond to this story...

ok, here goes my effort...

If you let someone into your house named "Fat Daddy", you shouldnt really expect much normalcy in the visit.

might be that im tired, but that had me roflmao... :lol: :headbang

Opening Scene, Fat Daddy sitting alone, again, in the apartment he shares with his mom, googling celebrity boobs.

Hmmmm, I'll break into the house, pretend to lose my cell phone, and ask them to take off their clothes heeheehee, yeah, they'll do it. Wait, I better bring a gun . . .

It sounded like such a great idea to him at first :lol: