Gameday!! Indians vs. White Sox 4-6-05

Capn12

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that whenever they chant Paulie's name(any crowd at the cell) that he either grounds into a DP or pops it up. The best he does is get a sac fly. And no I'm not basing this off of this game as I got so bored, I changed it, but every single game I've seen and I hear the chant Paulie, he ends up F'n it up. My friends have noticed this too recently. Watch for it next time you go to a Sox game, he'll F up. I think I've only seen him be successful once with that chant.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:04 PM)
I've noticed that whenever they chant Paulie's name(any crowd at the cell) that he either grounds into a DP or pops it up. The best he does is get a sac fly. And no I'm not basing this off of this game as I got so bored, I changed it, but every single game I've seen and I hear the chant Paulie, he ends up F'n it up. My friends have noticed this too recently. Watch for it next time you go to a Sox game, he'll F up. I think I've only seen him be successful once with that chant.

I'm pretty sure I remember him doing big things before with the chant going.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 08:01 PM)
Everyone keeps dropping that back shoulder trying to get lift.  Sometimes a line drive is better than going for the game winner.  Its not the 9th inning.

but I thought there weren't any selfish players left on the team.

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:04 PM)
I'm pretty sure I remember him doing big things before with the chant going.

Only time I could think of is when he brought us back against the Cubs in that 7-0. BTW, A-Rod with the error when he had a double play ball. Now it's a tie ball game!!!!!!!!! This is fun baseball.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:04 PM)
:huh

Mr Cotts has a very sneaky delivery and all. But he needs to look where he throws the ball. Maybe he wont get in as many deep counts. That and better changeup and he would be a lot better.