Gameday!! Indians vs. White Sox 4-6-05

Capn12

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:07 PM)
Mr Cotts has a very sneaky delivery and all.  But he needs to look where he throws the ball.  Maybe he wont get in as many deep counts.  That and better changeup and he would be a lot better.

Give the guy a chance. Geez. You started spouting that crap before he ever threw a pitch.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:08 PM)
Are we changing this to the Red Sox board for a little more excitement?

Yeah, because this White Sox game is flat out boring. I said it yesterday and I'll say it today. It's boring ball. Especially when you don't have players that can get on to implement it. BoSox Yanks is a far more interesting game. And I'm one who usually hates those games.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:10 PM)
Yeah, because this White Sox game is flat out boring. I said it yesterday and I'll say it today. It's boring ball. Especially when you don't have players that can get on to implement it. BoSox Yanks is a far more interesting game. And I'm one who usually hates those games.

Then go post on their board.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:09 PM)
Give the guy a chance.  Geez.  You started spouting that crap before he ever threw a pitch.

Is this his first time throwing relief for the whitesox. I believe I have a bit of history with Cotts to make a judgement. Chill.

Cotts is Steve Kline, only better

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:11 PM)
Is this his first time throwing relief for the whitesox.  I believe I have a bit of history with Cotts to make a judgement. Chill.

Cotts is Steve Kline, only better

You're the one that needs to chill. This is his first appearance this year.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:09 PM)
Give the guy a chance.  Geez.  You started spouting that crap before he ever threw a pitch.

Now I can say that is better than last year. Last year he would of walked the bases loaded and the runner in. That was a lot better.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:10 PM)
Never Fails. :banghead

Looks like most agree with me..... unless you're happy with the way the Sox have looked over the past 15 innings offensively. I know it's only the second game of the season, but these two games are eerily reminiscent of Corpseball.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:10 PM)

Then why ruin it for everyone else? No one is making you watch the Sox or post on a Sox board.

Millwood has had a 4+ era the past 2 years...and its concerning to people beacuse we are hardly hitting AT ALL...not even base hits. Not yesterday, and not today. They need to break out of this and soon!