Gameday!! Indians vs. White Sox 4-6-05

Capn12

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 12:19 PM)
They didnt play yesterday... off day already... which IMO is the dumbest f***ing thing...

It wouldn't have been the dumbest effing thing had there been bad weather - which has been the case more often than not - and had to play Monday's game Tuesday.

i hope Garcia can stay in and throw 2 more solid innings...... although im really down on this offense right now too guys lets all try to remain calm and remember this is the first week of the season, for example look how slow the yanks started off last year with an all star lineup.... nice and easy breathe in breathe out...

and worse comes to worse we do what Houstan did... add a hitter at mid-season and he will spark us to the playoffs :headbang

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 01:18 PM)
this whole ozzie ball isn't cutting it so far through 12 innings...so much for Kevin Millwood being overrated, huh guys??

you're right. We should throw away a tag because of a few innings worth of work.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 01:18 PM)
this whole ozzie ball isn't cutting it so far through 12 innings...so much for Kevin Millwood being overrated, huh guys??

This is not Ozzieball. Crede popping up. Guys GIDP is more like last years offense redux.

Corpseball 2005!!!!

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:21 PM)
This is not Ozzieball.  Crede popping up.  Guys  GIDP is more like last years offense redux.

Corpseball 2005!!!!

I was waiting to see who would be the first to say that. Kinda like Hawk and Moneyball, you can always count on "Corpseball" being mentioned when the Sox don't score.

QUOTE(MoreCowbell @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 01:20 PM)
you're right.  We should throw away a tag because of a few innings worth of work.

I don't think we can judge anything when the season is only 13 inning old. :headshake

How come no one complained that we only scored one run on Monday....

Oh yeah, because we won.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 01:22 PM)
I don't think we can judge anything when the season is only 13 inning old. :headshake

Oh yeah,  because we won.

heh, I guess I forgot to put my sarcasm in green... but I thought it'd carry through. Oh well.

You can't tell jack s*** about a baseball season based on 2 games.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 01:22 PM)

Oh yeah,  because we won.

Obviously you didn't see the thread in which me and a couple of others were complaining about Ozzie ball.