Gameday!! Indians vs. White Sox 4-6-05

Capn12

QUOTE(mreye @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:19 PM)
Oh ppuhlease! All the negativity through 3 1/2 innings is old already!

No s***.. good grief.

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling.. " :unsure:

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people are getting upset because all winter long our team was criticized for giving up all this run potential...and this makes us freak out because we all stuck up for Kenny and the team....at least I have and this makes me nervous when they can't get back to back hits.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:26 PM)
I think people are getting upset because all winter long our team was criticized for giving up all this run potential...and this makes us freak out because we all stuck up for Kenny and the team....at least I have and this makes me nervous when they can't get back to back hits.

Certainly nothing to be excited about...

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 01:25 PM)
I agree.  It's much too early to be pushing any panic buttons.

There is a difference between criticism as a fan which we can do and just b****ing to b****. Saying their is something wrong with our offense right now is ok, saying its the end of the season or that ozzie's smallball is bad is reaching.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 01:28 PM)
There is a difference between criticism as a fan which we can do and just b****ing to b****.  Saying their is something wrong with our offense right now is ok, saying its the end of the season or that ozzie's smallball is bad is reaching.

You're right. Saying smallball is bad, considering that decades of baseball data prove the contrary.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:28 PM)
There is a difference between criticism as a fan which we can do and just b****ing to b****.  Saying their is something wrong with our offense right now is ok, saying its the end of the season or that ozzie's smallball is bad is reaching.

I don't see much difference between "criticism as a fan which we can do and just b****ing to b****" at this point.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 07:26 PM)

Those people need to quit making bets with Cub fans if they can't handle the heat if they're wrong.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 01:29 PM)
I don't see much difference between "criticism as a fan which we can do and just b****ing to b****" at this point.

Well we could drink some beers and talk about our world series rotation like cub fans.

I rather deal with the criticism.

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 01:30 PM)
How can something be wrong with the offense already?  Most of these guys haven't even got 6 ABs yet.  No Need to panic yet.

Right on!

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 02:30 PM)
How can something be wrong with the offense already?  Most of these guys haven't even got 6 ABs yet.  No Need to panic yet.

LMAO!! :lol:

Of course I am over-reacting, but what happens if Pods does as badly as last year, Iguchi never pans out in the big leagues, Crede stays at being Crede, Everett never bounces back to what he was 2 years back and Dye stays mediocre and gets injured (as he is prone to).....

Small ball is great but do we even have the players for small ball?

I know, I know....waaaayyyy toooo early but inquiring minds you know...