Laci Peterson

Steff

it's so obvious that the husband did it, ugh it makes me sick he's been free this long.

From an AP story:

Scott Peterson has acknowledged, since his wife's disappearance, that he was having an affair with another woman at the time.

Scott has not been seen in the Modesto area for several weeks. His attorney, Kirk McAllister, said Scott is "very concerned and broken up at the prospect that (the body) may be his wife."

McAllister said his client's whereabouts are "not relevant." Scott's mother released a statement saying her family is hopeful that the body is not Laci.

modesto to richmond is 150 miles.

it's so obvious that the husband did it, ugh it makes me sick he's been free this long.

Our great Criminal Justice System at work for you Spiff. No body..... no case. Can't prove that just because she is missing, she is dead. There are a few exceptions to this though. People have been charged with murder without a body but there is a ton of evidence pointing to foul-play. When going to trial without a stiff to prove he/she was murdered, as a Prosecutor, you better hope you don't get from the same jury pool that the OJ jury came from :lol:

I live in the area. In fact I live about 20 miles from where the body was found.

Heard on the news this evening that the bodies are too decomposed to be identified right away. I will send a link to a local paper Wednesday for those of you that would want to know local reaction and information.

Everyone did see that they arrested the husband in San Deigo and they positively ID's the bodies as Laci and her baby.

Yeah..... but guiltier people have walked on better evidence than what the media is reporting the police as having..... although I believe the cops have a "smoking gun" that will positively convict this ass. The cops have had their eyes on Scott since day one for a reason. All of Scott's alibi's are extremely suspect and the prosecution will, more than likely, shred Scott's alibi and his defense witnesses to shreds.

Interesting sidenote..... At Scott's court proceedings today, he claimed he could not afford a lawyer. Wonder where that $10,000 went that he was arrested with heading towards Mexico :huh: ?