Scott Schoeneweis

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 06:16 PM)
IP PC H ER BB K 

0.0 12 3 4 1 0

Blue Jays lose.  And I didn't know Chris Singleton is DHing for Tampa Bay.  :huh:

:o .....just think if the blue jays had koch to replace scotty's disaster.....I would think that more than four runs would be given up.. :lol:

I heard on the radio as Schoeneweis was sitting in the pen some fan kept heckling him and when they finally looked to see who it was it was Billy Koch. Koch bought 250 tickets to the game expecting to be playing but instead was sitting with the school kids he bought the tickets for.

QUOTE(Confederate_48 @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 09:40 AM)
I heard on the radio as Schoeneweis was sitting in the pen some fan kept heckling him and when they finally looked to see who it was it was Billy Koch. Koch bought 250 tickets to the game expecting to be playing but instead was sitting with the school kids he bought the tickets for.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 06:16 PM)
IP PC H ER BB K 

0.0 12 3 4 1 0

Blue Jays lose.  And I didn't know Chris Singleton is DHing for Tampa Bay.  :huh:

Going into the 2004 Season, I didn't understood how we were going to have him as a starter. Thank god they got rid of him. I was at a game in 2003, just after we got him, where he came in and gave up like 6 or 7 straight hits...I remember thinking, why the f*** did we get this guy. Good riddance. He'll be selling insurance soon enough!