Bulls @ knicks.

Chicago Bulls (42-32) (18-19 on road) @ New York Knicks (29-44) (21-16 at home)

STARTING LINEUPS

3855.jpg 3710.jpg 3882.jpg 2143.jpg 3899.jpg

Duke-6'1-DUHON Kansas-6'3-HINRICH Tau Ceramica-6'7-NOCIONI UTEP-6'9-DAVIS Iowa-7'1-REINER

VS

3099.jpg 3407.jpg 3170.jpg 3712.jpg 3012.jpg

GeorgiaTech-6'2-MARBURY Michigan-6'5-CRAWFORD Villanova-6'10-THOMAS G'Town-6'8-SWEETNEY TCU-6'9-THOMAS

Edited by Chisoxfn

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 09:45 PM)
Anyone think chandler can get 101 rebounds in the next 8 games?

The longer Eddy and Othella are out, the better the chance is. He owned Dwight Howards ass on the boards tonight, I don't see why he can't get 12 boards a game against lesser talents.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 09:50 PM)
I do. :D

12.5 per game from here on out with an average of 30 minutes per?  No big deal.

That would mean he would end the year with 10 per game that is why i asked. I think he has a good shot at it too.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 09:50 PM)
He owned Dwight Howards ass on the boards tonight, I don't see why he can't get 12 boards a game against lesser talents.

Dwight had 15 boards, 7 blocks, and 14 pts., so I wouldn't go as far as saying "owned."

Very impressive for his age.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...ack=2&cset=true

ORLANDO -- Othella Harrington and his wife, Shannon, welcomed Ava, a 9-pound, 5-ounce girl into the world Wednesday.

That's about the only news the Bulls produced.

A team spokesman said Eddy Curry didn't work out at the Berto Center for the second straight day. No reason for the delay was given this time.

Previously, the Bulls said they were waiting for clearance from cardiologists, who were analyzing the battery of tests performed after Curry complained of an irregular heartbeat March 30.

One test, a CT angiogram, is said to be the most important to determine Curry's condition. A team source said previously that Curry also is adjusting to medication.

Eight days have passed without an official diagnosis of or prognosis for Curry, other than general manager John Paxson saying Monday that the center's arrhythmia had subsided.

Curry's teammates are also in the dark and openly wondering if and when the four-year veteran will return. Coach Scott Skiles said worrying about such issues is a waste.

"If I showed worry about it, as the leader of my team, what would happen to my team?" he asked rhetorically.

As for Luol Deng, the Bulls had hoped to release word about when, where and who will be performing surgery to repair a torn ligament in his right wrist Wednesday. A team source said that was delayed because Deng and his handlers are seeking second medical opinions.

"You hope your team is structured in such a way that if guys go down, other guys can step in and play," Skiles said. "We've had a very good bench. It outscores our opponents' bench almost every night. It's just now our bench is in the starting lineup."

Harrington could be available Friday night when the Bulls play the Knicks in New York.

"You go to battle with the guys who are suited up," Skiles said. "That's all you can do. Nobody's laying down on me. These are legitimate medical issues and a very legitimate personal issue. We're fortunate enough that we've built a little bit of a cushion. But it's not bulletproof."

We need harrington to come back pretty bad i think. 37 minutes for davis last night and i don't think he would be up to another 37 if need be.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 10:04 PM)
Dwight had 15 boards, 7 blocks, and 14 pts., so I wouldn't go as far as saying "owned."

18 points and 22 rebounds for a guy that is no offensive thread what-so-ever is getting owned. Hell Antonio Davis also had a double-double, that should tell you something.

Thankfully.

http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/harrington_050407.html

April 7, 2005 -- Chicago Bulls forward Othella Harrington and his wife, Shannon, are the proud new parents of their first child, Ava Juliette. She weighed 9 pounds, 6 ounces yesterday at birth.

Mom, Dad and baby Ava are well. Harrington will join the Bulls on Thursday in New York for Friday's game versus the Knicks (7:00 p.m. CT | CSN/ESPN 1000).

Looks like reiner will not make the start. Yaya.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 03:04 AM)

well ill say the blocks are impressive but the boards for him had a lot to do with the fact we shot like 33% compared to their 43%..