Sox vs Tribe 4-7-2005 game thread.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 10:32 PM)
I can.  Marte has established himself.  Just because last year he wasn't absurdly good, like the year before, doesn't mean for a second that he's not still an excellent reliever.

I agree. If Ozzie even wants to sniff the playoffs, he best use Marte more than just as a situational lefty.

EDIT: And G-H-Civic, your race that was at one point close has become a runaway.

Jab - 108

Qwert - 60

:lol:

Edited by CWSGuy406

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 04:35 PM)
No, I'm depressed.  We should be 3-0. :crying

Better to get that first loss out of the way now... the pressure of an undefeated season would have killed us come playoff time

im as obsessed with the sox as any of us... but its just ONE game and it doesnt sink our season. the only team thats 3-0 is Cinci... so obviously nothing is set in stone. I'll reiterate: chill.

QUOTE(WhiteSox2005MB @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 04:37 PM)
I love Willie Harris! Why didn't he play today! :angry:

He got a pinch hit... he ripped a grounder down the line that the Indians player made a lucky play on and then he was safe at first but the ump made a terrible call

QUOTE(WhiteSox2005MB @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 04:37 PM)
I love Willie Harris! Why didn't he play today! :angry:

cuz he's now a bench player... but i have more faith in uribe/iguchi than harris so it's all good.

Guest WhiteSox2005MB
He got a pinch hit... he ripped a grounder down the line that the Indians player made a lucky play on and then he was safe at first but the ump made a terrible call

Stupid umpire! :angry:

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 04:40 PM)
Well, it's just that a win now counts as much as a win at the end of the season and we should have won this game. :banghead

But we SHOULDNT have yesterday dude so it evens out!!!!!

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 04:40 PM)
Well, it's just that a win now counts as much as a win at the end of the season and we should have won this game. :banghead

Yeah it does, but you cant win em all.. a series win is just as good... ill take 2/3 any day