Sox vs Tribe 4-7-2005 game thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 04:14 PM)
I'd be more worried about his age than his velocity.  That said, I won't be worried until he sucks for an extended period of time.  Hell, even Foulke would have bad months back in the day.

Then people b****ed and wanted him gone even though he has always been one of the top closers in the league. If shingo struggles for the first month or so you will see a lot of that around here i am sure.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 03:14 PM)
I'd be more worried about his age than his velocity.  That said, I won't be worried until he sucks for an extended period of time.  Hell, even Foulke would have bad months back in the day.

Im just talking bout ide rather have someone come in thats gonna throw the ball hard and get K's not rely on offspeed pitches to get it done, and yeah, his age is a concern too but not as much to me as the other..

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 09:14 PM)
Why is everyone worried about Shingo's confidence?

He played a whole year of MLB and did pretty well.

He is Japan's all time saves leader.

You dont think hes blown a save before? Everyone has a bad outing, atleast we are still tied.

SB

To call that a bad outing is an understatement? When have you seen a closer give up 3 long balls...in 1 inning.

QUOTE(Beastly @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 04:17 PM)
Might I ask what the f*** is your problem? Seriously...whenever I say a comment you act as a smart ass...its really annoying

Might I ask you the same...??