Sox vs. Hostess Cakes: 4/8/05 Game Thread

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 12:22 AM)
Yes, it was.  They actually delayed the game for that crap.  It was supposed to be a 7:10 PM start.

that's my point, if game time is gonna be 7:40, tell me it's 7:40 and I'll tune out all the other stuff if I want, no biggie.

DJ interviewing Pierzynski...

They just showed an old replay of Pierzynski slamming into Frank at 1st base when A.J. was with the Twins.

A.J. basically saying that he isn't the Twins' friend during the game. After the game is over, he will be cool with them though. Jacque Jones told his teammates not to listen to A.J. behind the plate. :lol:

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 12:10 AM)
what's with all this pre game crap? who gives a toss about these Minn. people.  Play Ball.

Geezus. Have some f'n respect. Bob Casey was one of the most recognizable voices in all of baseball, and while I certainly didn't enjoy it, it was part of coming to the Twinky-Dome that I'd remember.

Calm down, the game will be on in a few minutes. But man, have some respect... :headshake

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 8, 2005 -> 06:34 PM)
Geezus.  Have some f'n respect.  Bob Casey was one of the most recognizable voices in all of baseball, and while I certainly didn't enjoy it, it was part of coming to the Twinky-Dome that I'd remember.

Calm down, the game will be on in a few minutes.  But man, have some respect...  :headshake

Was he their PA guy? He was a funny guy.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 12:34 AM)
Geezus.  Have some f'n respect.  Bob Casey was one of the most recognizable voices in all of baseball, and while I certainly didn't enjoy it, it was part of coming to the Twinky-Dome that I'd remember.

Calm down, the game will be on in a few minutes.  But man, have some respect...  :headshake

Read my reply above.

Sox go down in that half inning. Lohse only has 2 more pitches than Hernandez despite the fact he's pitched an extra inning, something to keep an eye on. Lohse has 37, El Duque with 35.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 01:16 AM)
Sox go down in that half inning. Lohse only has 2 more pitches than Hernandez despite the fact he's pitched an extra inning, something to keep an eye on. Lohse has 37, El Duque with 35.

especially with our pen situation :pray