Pepsi half price nite

southsider2k5

I think that might be the finally determining factor to get me out to the game tonight.  I wanted to go this weekend but the weather looks so hit or miss, that I can hardly pass up the awesome weather that we are looking at.

Please don't let that be the only reason you go to a game this year...don't be one of those fans.

Show up to a thursday night game against Detroit this year when they really need some fans, not just on a tuesday or monday when the place will be filled anyway. I hate those god damn people.

Please don't let that be the only reason you go to a game this year...don't be one of those fans.

Well, some of us can't afford going to games unless it is during one of the two half-price nights during the week, or if we're given free tickets.

I know but Sox fans get ripped on the radio and stuff for only showing up when it's half price night, as if they need gimmicks to get them to the park. I'd love to see a nice crowd at the cell on a thursday night, that's all. I think it would suck as a player to have 25,000-30,000 or whatever monday tuesday and then 15,000-20,000 on wed, thursday.

I think that might be the finally determining factor to get me out to the game tonight.  I wanted to go this weekend but the weather looks so hit or miss, that I can hardly pass up the awesome weather that we are looking at.

Show up to a thursday night game against Detroit this year when they really need some fans, not just on a tuesday or monday when the place will be filled anyway. I hate those god damn people.

Not to sounds fairweather, but I already have a 7 game ticket plan lined up and bought. I have already went to one extra game, and because last night was supposed to be so nice, and it was half price I decided to go last minute. Turns out after all of the stupidity (both the team and non team) I should have just stayed home. :angry:

I know but Sox fans get ripped on the radio and stuff for only showing up when it's half price night, as if they need gimmicks to get them to the park. I'd love to see a nice crowd at the cell on a thursday night, that's all. I think it would suck as a player to have 25,000-30,000 or whatever monday tuesday and then 15,000-20,000 on wed, thursday.

oh who cares what the media says. Take advantage of what you can - if you can save a few bucks and got to two games instead of one thereby, or go to one game instead of none, so much the better.