great website

baggio202

The White Sox should hire him for when Koch blows another save.

Iraqi Foreign Minister: "What HR? I didn't see no HR? Did you see a HR? What are you talking about? The White Sox are still winning the game. Pay no attention to those 3 guys running around the bases. That is just a between-innings contest. Koch isn't even out on the mound. That's a Pepsi cardboard stand-up. Koch is still in bullpen."

Iraqi Foreign Minister: "What HR? I didn't see no HR? Did you see a HR? What are you talking about? The White Sox are still winning the game. Pay no attention to those 3 guys running around the bases. That is just a between-innings contest. Koch isn't even out on the mound. That's a Pepsi cardboard stand-up. Koch is still in bullpen."

I love the coffee mugs. "No American Coffee has ever gone in this mug ever!"

Funny how he and Ari Fleischer have never been seen in the same place, haha :P

Thank you Killa for that one, that was hillarious. I'm now gonna forget about this one and root for 2 out of 3. The Sox WILL do it.

:lol: that was funny. If we were to ever meet :cheers