Sox and Roll - Saturday vs. Minnesota

Mr. Showtime

Sox and Roll radio will be live on air at 5:30 pm ct Saturday the 9th!

Guido, Joe Pessi, myself and Critic will be in studio.

Heavy metal, beer, Jack Daniels, and 4 die hard Sox fans cheering for a Sox winner. Tell me this dont sound like fun?

Since I'm a dumbasss with no time , I haven't figured out how to upload our web page with the software i bought so here are the direct links to the site.

http://66.117.2.27:8102/listen.pls For dial up users

http://66.117.2.27:8104/listen.pls High speed connection only. (Much shorter delay)

If you have trouble tuning in, please email us an hour before the show at least. [email protected] so we can help you out. Our show works best with winamp (preferred) media player or real one.

The broadcaster is only turned on 2 hours before and after our live broadcasts. So these links will be dead until 3:30pm tomorrow. It just costs too damn much to run it around the clock

And by the way. This is not for kids.

f***in work...I will not be able to listen to the show. :angry:

If there were any chance the show could be recorded, I would almost think about giving my right nut(cuz everyone gives their left nut) if you guys could, because I would like to listen to it.

Preeeeeease? :sadpuppylook

QUOTE(black jack @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 02:12 AM)
just curious about what this is.

are you going to be watching the game on tv and doing your own play by play?

or am i way off?

You've got it! But beware...Maury gets a little *giddy* when he consumes mass quantities of Jack! :D

QUOTE(BridgeportHeather @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 01:12 AM)
I'll be pulling my bedroom TV into my office so that I can listen and watch the game at the same time, cuz there's no way I'm moving the 27" TV I have in the front room into here.

It's great to have SNR back after a year's absence! :headbang

Oh no, now Maury is probably getting excited. :o

QUOTE(BridgeportHeather @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 02:21 AM)
If not, he can always get JoeyBatters and the Des Plaines Police Department!  :lolhitting

What's JB gonna do? And i never behave . Come on heather, admit...... Yo u love me. No matter how brutal i am on air.

And there is no pbp! Never say that bad word. We" talk about the game".

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Apr 8, 2005 -> 04:36 PM)
Sox and Roll radio will be live on air at 5:30 pm ct Saturday the 9th!

Guido, Joe Pessi, myself and Critic will be in studio.

Heavy metal, beer, Jack Daniels, and 4 die hard Sox fans cheering for a Sox winner. Tell me this dont sound like fun?

Since I'm a dumbasss with no time , I haven't figured out how to upload our web page with the software i bought so here are the direct links to the site.

http://66.117.2.27:8102/listen.pls For dial up users

http://66.117.2.27:8104/listen.pls High speed connection only. (Much shorter delay)

If you have trouble tuning in, please email us an hour before the show at least. [email protected] so we can help you out. Our show works best with winamp (preferred) media player or real one.

The broadcaster is only turned on 2 hours before and after our live broadcasts. So these links will be dead until 3:30pm tomorrow. It just costs too damn much to run it around the clock 

And by the way. This is not for kids.

Also it's working for me with iTunes if you have that instead

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 05:10 PM)
Also it's working for me with iTunes if you have that instead

Thats what im using to listen too.

Im also tryin this sound recorder thing i downloaded out to record tonights show so if you miss it I can email you the file.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan56789 @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 04:12 PM)
Thats what im using to listen too.

Im also tryin this sound recorder thing i downloaded out to record tonights show so if you miss it I can email you the file.

Kool. I cant record it here. takes up way too much memory. :snr

QUOTE(Maury @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 05:14 PM)
Kool. I cant record it here. takes up way too much memory.  :snr

Im not having to much luck with it right now. Im testin it out on the music and it records really quietly and saving it is really confusing too. We'll see how it turns out.