Jay Williams coming back to the NBA next year?

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 11:41 AM)
Well they could probably keep both. I would sign Jay as a 3rd PG.

Is williams worth cutting into our mle? That is the question. I think we are set at point guards with duhon and pargo and another third string guy if you wish. We need thhe mle for a bigger body.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 03:23 PM)
Is williams worth cutting into our mle? That is the question. I think we are set at point guards with duhon and pargo and another third string guy if you wish. We need thhe mle for a bigger body.

Duhon's also a FA. Jason would cut into the LLE which is 1.5. I don't know if Pargo will be here after this year considering he got little time. I also don't see Frank Williams back. He'll be taking their money. Othella Harrington will probably end up with the team taking the MLE(at least part of it).

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 04:44 PM)
Duhon's also a FA. Jason would cut into the LLE which is 1.5. I don't know if Pargo will be here after this year considering he got little time. I also don't see Frank Williams back. He'll be taking their money. Othella Harrington will probably end up with the team taking the MLE(at least part of it).

Resigning your own players does not cut into the mle i believe? If that is the case we would have nothing left after resigning both chandler and curry.

I know we have the full mle for free agents next year.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 03:59 PM)
Resigning your own players does not cut into the mle i believe? If that is the case we would have nothing left after resigning both chandler and curry.

I know we have the full mle for free agents next year.

And the Lower Level Exception which we could sign Jason with.