Worst sportscast ever

Wow, talk about a train wreck. Something was obviously screwed up on the production side, how do you not just walk off of the set right there?

The best was the reaction by the other people; hey thanks for that report! And the kid's like, yeah.

The best part of the video was his two calls for the Pacers/Nets game. Keep in mind that they were the only two calls he actually made for the game...

"Reggie Miller's lookin' good... he shoots a 3... AND IT'S GOOD!"

"Later he gets the rebound... passes it to the man... shoots it... AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!"

Boom goes the dynamite? WTF??? :lolhitting

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 03:17 PM)
The best part of the video was his two calls for the Pacers/Nets game.  Keep in mind that they were the only two calls he actually made for the game...

"Reggie Miller's lookin' good...  he shoots a 3...  AND IT'S GOOD!"

"Later he gets the rebound...  passes it to the man...  shoots it...  AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!"

Boom goes the dynamite?  WTF??? :lolhitting

Haha...when he said the Reggie Miller quote, it was actually Jason Kidd shooting a jumper. I feel sorry for the kid....he was nervous as f***!

Hey, I've only posted here a couple times, but since I go to BSU, figured I would comment. A buddy of mine is a T-Com major, he told me that this was the guy's first on air segment and also me that he had to change his major because of the amount of s*** he's gotten since the video was put on the internet. I guess the guy who sent it in is a huge asshole that nobody in the department likes and he got demoted from his position as a director from the show because he put the video on the internet.

Edited by heavyduty

QUOTE(heavyduty @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 08:56 PM)
Hey, I've only posted here a couple times, but since I go to BSU, figured I would comment. A buddy of mine is a T-Com major, he told me that this was the guy's first on air segment and also me that he had to change his major because of the amount of s*** he's gotten since the video was put on the internet. I guess the guy who sent it in is a huge asshole that nobody in the department likes and he got demoted from his position as a director from the show because he put the video on the internet.

The guy might be an asshole, but I gotta say that I like him for putting this on the Internet.... :D

Too bad the kid got heckled into a new major, though - that sucks for him.