And that's a White Sox winner!!!

greasywheels121

QUOTE(3E8 @ Apr 8, 2005 -> 10:32 PM)
Win one more in Minny, I'm so pleased.  Sweep I'd be ecstatic.

as long as garland pitches a decent game and we rock radke (which i think we can) we should win the next game, but santanna, it might be a replay of opening day

go sox :gosox3:

Why did KW sign Hermanson?

Jermaine Dye will be injured too much and won't match Maggs' production in 2005.

Podsednik won't steal any bases cuz he can't get on base.

Carla Everett is worthless.

El Duque is too old and can't go more than 5 innings

All this s*** was heard or read over the offseason, and we saw the complete opposite of it tonight. :gosox1: :)

Great outing, El Duque! We were getting worried in the chatroom, he really used a lot of pitches in those first five innings, but in the sixth and seventh, they got impatient, Orlando made some great pitches, and he only threw 104, which is right around his max. You keep him at 100 or right around there, and never too much over, and we should have a healthy #26 for most of the season...

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 8, 2005 -> 10:55 PM)
Great outing, El Duque!  We were getting worried in the chatroom, he really used a lot of pitches in those first five innings, but in the sixth and seventh, they got impatient, Orlando made some great pitches, and he only threw 104, which is right around his max.  You keep him at 100 or right around there, and never too much over, and we should have a healthy #26 for most of the season...

The chat room is very cool by the way... over twenty people in there for a while.

El Duque and Contreras have silenced the doubters, until their next performance at least, but the signs are good. Everett, Konerko and Dye are producing in the heart of the lineup, now we need Crede and Uribe down the bottom to break out of theur slumps, albeit it is still extremely early.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 8, 2005 -> 08:51 PM)
Why did KW sign Hermanson?

Jermaine Dye will be injured too much and won't match Maggs' production in 2005.

Podsednik won't steal any bases cuz he can't get on base.

Carla Everett is worthless.

El Duque is too old and can't go more than 5 innings

All this s*** was heard or read over the offseason, and we saw the complete opposite of it tonight.  :gosox1:  :)

El Duque's will surprise everyone with just how good he is.

Thats from a march 28th post of mine on the thread what has spring training showed you.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 04:04 AM)
El Duque's will surprise everyone with just how good he is.

Thats from a march 28th post of mine  on the thread what has spring training showed you.

If he's healthy, there's no doubt in my mind he's an awesome number three...

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 8, 2005 -> 10:23 PM)
I did not get a chance to follow the game, but afer reading box score and this thread, it seems like a great win  :gosox3:  :headbang

Radke + Santana back to back scares me so you better bring it Garland tomorrow

:bringit

Dont forget. We have Da Burly Mon going on Sunday.