Maybe it was just my imagination

knightni

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 03:14 AM)
I am guilty of watching animal cops  :ph34r:

I can only watch it every now and then. The last time I watched it had me in tears. A momma dog had some pups and some one chained up mom and dad and the pups were being fed and cleaned by mom, but something happened to one of the pups (some how the little guy/gal got a sore on its back and the poor pup lost a good deal of skin from it).

When the animal police showed up the mom dog was mewing and the animal turned to her, she had her pup in her mouth trying to get them to help the pup. I was bawling after that. They got the little one to the vet, but I don't think thing poor little thing made it. :crying

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 12:51 AM)
I didnt see Sox highlights on the BBTN on the trifecter

Nothing on the 20 minute version of BBTN (3 shows in one hr. hence the trifecta name) They were too busy showing Roger Clemns, Dontrell Willis, Kerry Wood and Marquis Grissom walk off HR. I was pissed but there were some good stories in the majors yesterday, though I dont count another Cubs loss as one of them. I guess once you K 20 in a game the media can't keep their beady lil eyes off of you. And the El Duque, Twins/White Sox matchup seemed to be a good story. But since ESPN is showing the Sunday game between the Sox/Twins you would think they'd have half a brain and do some build-up to it.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 12:08 PM)
Lacrosse needs much more love.

I was waiting for the lacrosse contingent.

I half expected it to be dasox24, but if given a choice of White Sox winner highlights and lacrosse, would you still pick lacrosse?

QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 11:12 AM)
I was waiting for the lacrosse contingent.

I half expected it to be dasox24, but if given a choice of White Sox winner highlights and lacrosse, would you still pick lacrosse?

No way. But I watched an entire BBTN waiting for Sox highlights, and got nothing. So I'll take anything I can get at this point.