Sox vs. Royals

whitesox247

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left under the pile of latter-inning s***ty misplays is Carlos Lee running through (presumably because no one in his right mind would signal "go") the sign with 1 out. Could have blown the game wide open right there. Damn that shinny, pretty hotdog wrapper...

I hate Billy Koch. What a cocky, dumb pitcher.

I thought the cocksucker umpire was sticking it to the Sox.  Maybe it's paranoia on my part, but Sox are disliked in AL, and with one of their own being attacked just an inning ago...

I didn't think of it that way, but now that you mention it, that seems logical.

Guest hotsoxchick1

omfg he wasnt attacked... you make it sound like someone went out there and beat the s*** out of him.... he was touched .. nothing more nothing less... the kid who ran out there got a beating for it when they threw him on the ground and put in a few punches...... that ump did not get attacked.. ok... he was approached and touched........thats it..... and yes before you ask, there is a huge difference.........

You should have seen the look on that redneck's face...the play was in front of him but he was too "that's not the was I saw it...beyotch!" about it. 

Yeah, I picked up on that. Rios tries to talk to him and he had this really s***ty grin on his face.

Guest hotsoxchick1
You should have seen the look on that redneck's face...the play was in front of him but he was too "that's not the was I saw it...beyotch!" about it. 

Yeah, I picked up on that. Rios tries to talk to him and he had this really s***ty grin on his face.

assuming we are talking about rios out at third... i have to just say i was impressed how kimm jumped up and started to argue that ........it was minutes later that jm came on the scene to say a few words.. but kimm got right on that ......it was nice to see... im sure if it was wally there he would have said "oh well"... thats all i have to say about it........maybe jm had better worry about the good buddy taking his job?????? :huh:

assuming we are talking about rios out at third... i have to just say i was impressed how kimm jumped up and started to argue that ........it was minutes later that jm came on the scene to say a few words.. but kimm got  right on that ......it was nice to see... im sure if it was wally there he would have said "oh well"... thats all i have to say about it........maybe jm had better worry about the good buddy taking his job??????  :huh:

Yeah that's what I was talking about. Kimm was right there and got a great view of it. Not much point of complaining about the call, the games over. :bang

assuming we are talking about rios out at third... i have to just say i was impressed how kimm jumped up and started to argue that ........it was minutes later that jm came on the scene to say a few words.. but kimm got right on that ......it was nice to see... im sure if it was wally there he would have said "oh well"... thats all i have to say about it........maybe jm had better worry about the good buddy taking his job?????? :huh:

f*** JERRY MANUEL! FIRE THAT STUPID LIFELESS BASTARD NOW! :fyou

HSC , you are right all the news and websites have ATTACKED UMPIRE as a headline this is getting a little much.

Umpire, Cap, Blue Uniform All Survive Assasination Attempt

or

Hordes of Vampires Consume a Helpless Bystander at the Cell

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC , you are right all the news and websites have ATTACKED UMPIRE as a headline this is getting a little much.

Umpire, Cap, Blue Uniform All Survive Assasination Attempt

or

Hordes of Vampires Consume a Helpless Bystander at the Cell

definately the later.........ya know with the full moon and all....... :D

What is it about Comiskey that turns a few idiots into real jackasses.  I don't see this happening at other stadiums. All stadiums have their idiots, but damn, first attacking a player, now going after an ump.

I know all of us are classy and a lot of Sox fans are, but this sucks.  At least no one was hurt and Let the Sox shut em down.

The fan that approached the ump was wearing a Cub hat. And the one before him was wearing a Wood jersey. Guess the double header drink fest was a bit too much for them.

What is it about Comiskey that turns a few idiots into real jackasses.  I don't see this happening at other stadiums. All stadiums have their idiots, but damn, first attacking a player, now going after an ump.

I know all of us are classy and a lot of Sox fans are, but this sucks.  At least no one was hurt and Let the Sox shut em down.

The fan that approached the ump was wearing a Cub hat. And the one before him was wearing a Wood jersey. Guess the double header drink fest was a bit too much for them.

Where did you see that at Steff? I haven't seen anything in the papers or pictures...

Where did you see that at Steff? I haven't seen anything in the papers or pictures...

I saw the hat on his head. And the one before him was swinging the jersey around over his head. Did they show them on TV? They usually don't and I didn't set the PVR to record last night.