Sox vs. Royals

whitesox247

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess not, but I swear I heard that on Baseball tonight.  Just some jackasses running onto the field, which happens at every stadium.

nope they were right they just showed it. f*** this is happening again?!?! :angry:

What is it about Comiskey that turns a few idiots into real jackasses. I don't see this happening at other stadiums. All stadiums have their idiots, but damn, first attacking a player, now going after an ump.

I know all of us are classy and a lot of Sox fans are, but this sucks. At least no one was hurt and Let the Sox shut em down.

wow, you knew where this game was going as soon as Valentin made the error, and when Konerko made the error, it sealed it.

no energy at all.  this one, we deserve to lose.

So is their no motivation, or are the KC royals actually a good team out to show the Sox and the Twins they can beat us :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1

well just walked in the door from the game.... of course its not over with but i couldnt take it anymore..........i saw some good stuff and some gosh aweful things...........wtf is up with everyone having the need to run on the field during a game..... and no the ump wasnt attacked all the guy did was touch his arm to get his attention...........not like the ligue boys who physically attacked ............i just dont get it..... rios looked pretty darn good.......im starting to like him alot........nice to see frank pop one out.. ya think the talks worked??? lol.........cant belive we went through darn near the whole stinking bull pen on this one.......geez us........and again we are leaving guys standing on base............grrrrrrrrrr...........not a good nite........

wow, you knew where this game was going as soon as Valentin made the error, and when Konerko made the error, it sealed it.

So is their no motivation, or are the KC royals actually a good team out to show the Sox and the Twins they can beat us :huh:

We are playing s***ty baseball right now.

Point blank.

I find it sad that our security allows 4 fans to run onto the field in one game, yet this stadium is going to host the All-Star game.

:huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1

We are playing s***ty baseball right now.

Point blank.

I find it sad that our security allows 4 fans to run onto the field in one game, yet this stadium is going to host the All-Star game.

:huh:

hey they did it at detroit the other day too, (run on the field).. maybe its the same guys????????

Maybe its because I can't see the games, but I don't understand why we keep losing to KC. I get home from class see Frank it one deep and I thought finally we are going to beat the Royals. WTF I leave to grab something to eat and come back at Yahoo has KC up. After reading everones post I just get the feeling the team is playing "tIeam." Starting to get pissed, and again I can't watch the games.

What the hell was Rios doing going to third?  I don't understand what happened.

HSC,  how close do you live?    What part of the game did you leave.

WOW!!!  I didn't realize that Frank got that pissed.  That was nice.

what was Frank pissed about

Guest hotsoxchick1
What the hell was Rios doing going to third?  I don't understand what happened.

HSC,  how close do you live?    What part of the game did you leave.

WOW!!!  I didn't realize that Frank got that pissed.  That was nice.

i left in the top of the 8th and there was no traffic so it took me about 20 minutes to get home............and yes frank was very pissed about almost getting hit............