Do the Bulls really need Eddy next year?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 03:45 PM)
Your not in good shape if you have a bad back and its an injury risk. Im thaankful he got through this year. But getting through a max contract with that back?

He said his back is better than it has ever felt doctors also have said it is perfectly fine. Curry's health problems out way chandlers. He always seems to have the flu and now an irregular heart beat is not a good sign.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 03:46 PM)
Dont forget Tyson bulking up Like he said he would   honestly he says that every year.

Really? More so the fans have always said he should bulk up and last year he did. He is a very muscular guy but still needs to add more weight... if you do not recfal he gained 15 to 20 pounds last year.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
He said his back is better than it has ever felt doctors also have said it is perfectly fine. Curry's health problems out way chandlers. He always seems to have the flu and now an irregular heart beat is not a good sign.

you guys were bashing curry before the irregular heart beat. But never from your little group did I hear : "wouldn't Tyson be a risk to sign?" If I was on a contract year my back would be fine too. Just like how magglios knee is fine.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 03:48 PM)
Eh...even that's questionable. :P

I've wanted to see Eddy and Tyson starting together all year.  Damn skiles and his silly rotation...

Silly rotation? Omglmaowtf!1!1!1!1!1. I know that you actually think his rotations are bad and that deserves a... :headshake

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 03:50 PM)
you guys were bashing curry before the irregular heart beat. But never from your little group did I hear : "wouldn't Tyson be a risk to sign?"  If I was on a contract year my back would be fine too. Just like how magglios knee is fine.

Yeah, the whole "Eddy might die on us" s*** was ridiculous...

He's obviously going to be put through all of the necessary tests to assure that he's worthy of a contract. He's not the first to have that happen to him...

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 03:50 PM)
you guys were bashing curry before the irregular heart beat. But never from your little group did I hear : "wouldn't Tyson be a risk to sign?"  If I was on a contract year my back would be fine too. Just like how magglios knee is fine.

The irregular heart beat and his weekly flu is something to be concerned about, no? In the back of my mind i always think chandler may be a risk... every time he hits the floor i think oh damn he is gonna be out.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 01:39 PM)
He also averages about a facial per game...

How can anyone be that tall and play so f***ing soft???

Exactly why I would rather have Curry for this team. He's more physical and uses his size more. If it's straight up and I'm starting a whole new team, I would go with Yao, but the Bulls are a physical team(offensively and defensively), which is rather why I would take Curry for this team. And again, you ain't going to get Yao for Curry. And Yao isn't leaving the west either. If he leaves the Rockets it will be for the Lakers.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 02:49 PM)
Really? More so the fans have always said he should bulk up and last year he did. He is a very muscular guy but still needs to add more weight... if you do not recfal he gained 15 to 20 pounds last year.

http://www.nba.com/draft2001/playerfiles/t...nav=ArticleList 2001

now http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3512

he weighs the same.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 03:52 PM)
Yeah, the whole "Eddy might die on us" s*** was ridiculous...

He's obviously going to be put through all of the necessary tests to assure that he's worthy of a contract.  He's not the first to have that happen to him...

It is not ridiculous... every gm that has interest in him is thinking the same thing. IN the long run they would not be f***ed but for that year they would because they would not be able to get the money back.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 02:52 PM)
The irregular heart beat and his weekly flu is something to be concerned about, no? In the back of my mind i always think chandler may be a risk... every time he hits the floor i think oh damn he is gonna be out.

To me they are both sort of a risk. But You have to look at the positives with these guys. They are both high risk High reward typle players right now.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)
Silly rotation? Omglmaowtf!1!1!1!1!1. I know that you actually think his rotations are bad and that deserves a... :headshake

Trust me, the Bulls can win with Tyson starting and davis coming off the bench. It's ridiculous to think they'd be worse that way. In fact, they would be better.

I know Skiles is comfortable with his rotation and won't change it since it's been effective, but you don't know basketball if you think the Bulls would be worse with Tyson starting ahead of davis and getting more minutes.

YOU'VE BEEN SAYING TYSON'S NUMBERS WOULD BE CLOSE TO BEN WALLACE'S WITH MORE MINUTES! Are you just disagreeing with me for the sake of disagreeing?

I also would like to see Ben in there a little bit more, and earlier, provided his defense continues to improve. Let's face it, the future is Ben and Kirk, not duhon...This applies to when we fall behind early and have to climb back up...

Edited by SleepyWhiteSox