White Sox @ Twins: 4/10/05 Game Thread

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy f***ing s***. That's pathetic. f*** this crew and their f***ing mothers, and if you want to be down with this crew, than f*** you too.

HIS FOOT WAS ON CREDE'S.

When was the "electricity" rule implemented in the MLB? :rolly

Joe Morgan is f***ing bulls***. Stop defending stupid ass calls Morgan. I usually don't get worked up over announcers, but GODDDDDDDDAAAAAAMMMMMMMMN

I want to know why they even show the f***ing K-Zone if they are never going to say how bad the ump's calls are. So lame.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 09:31 PM)
I want to know why the hell Ozzie isn't saying jack. This is a game where he should've gotten ejected to fire up his team. Why oh why Ozzie?????

Ridiculous.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 08:30 PM)
ROFLMFAO!!!!

When Crede was aruging with the ump and the ump was looking right at him he still never touched the base...

Its nice we have three blind mice umping tonight. This is almost as bad as when Crede hit that homerun against the orioles that was like 30 feet fair and was called foul.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)
I want to know why they even show the f***ing K-Zone if they are never going to say how bad the ump's calls are.  So lame.

Exactly. Isn't that what K-Zone is for?? If you're going to say, well K-Zone says its a ball, but the ump is right anyway, dump that s*** then. And I agree rangercal.....this is one of those games where I want Hawk screaming and yelling at the TV. I WANT HAWKKKKKKK