13. Houston - Antrel Rolle - DB

14. Carolina - Heath Miller - TE

15. Kansas City - Carlos Rogers - DB

16. New Orleans - Thomas Davis - OLB/S

17. Cincinnati - Marcus Spears - DE

18. Minnesota - Mark Clayton - WR

19. St Louis - Erasmus James - DE

20. Dallas -

QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 11:48 PM)
I wonder if DBAH0 has seen this.

No I haven't Knight (spent all day at the footy, watching the WORST game ever), but thanks for the heads up. They do need another safety, but they need a cover / free safety, and they can probably get one in the 3rd or 4th. I went for Jamaal Brown, although Pollak was tempting. Our LB'ers are ok chi-guy2, Scott Shanle came in for the last 3 games and really did a great job, Al Singelton has played on Tampa's Championship team, and was injured for most of last season, while we've got Dat Nguyen who's a tackling machine, and Bradie James who should keep improving. Brown gives us a good RT, and pretty much make our OL complete, which will be really, really, really important with Drew Bledsoe at QB. Torrin Tucker and Kurt Vollers will make good reserves along with Andre Gurode and Peterman. We had problems stopping the run last season, because our D-Line was horribly undersized, Marcellus Wiley was a bust, and we've taken steps to improve that by signing Jason Ferguson as the nose tackle in the 4-3 or 3-4, and Anthony Henry who not only is a good cover corner, but he's one of the best run stopping CB's in this league because of his size.

Theres no way in hell Dallas drafts Brown at that pick...

They need a LB's and DE's, Merriman would be an EXCELLENT pick to kick that off with their first, and then a DT or LB with the next

DeMarcus Ware or Travis Johnson... Ware and Merriman are two of the tweeners (OLB, DE) and would probably give Dallas some very good options with their defense..

I hate Dallas so much, so I hope this doesnt happen, BUT, Josh Bullocks in round 2 would be an excellent pick for them... he is a ball hawking FS and with him and Roy back there... s***, thats deadly

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 11:08 AM)
Theres no way in hell Dallas drafts Brown at that pick...

They need a LB's and DE's, Merriman would be an EXCELLENT pick to kick that off with their first, and then a DT or LB with the next

DeMarcus Ware or Travis Johnson... Ware and Merriman are two of the tweeners (OLB, DE) and would probably give Dallas some very good options with their defense..

I hate Dallas so much, so I hope this doesnt happen, BUT, Josh Bullocks in round 2 would be an excellent pick for them... he is a ball hawking FS and with him and Roy back there... s***, thats deadly

wtf, me and Tru both hate Dallas?

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 12:08 PM)

yea thatd be my choice. bullocks in 2nd round. i'd like merriman with #11th and Brown or clayton with 20 but clayton isnt here so brown.

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 11:42 AM)
I hate Dallas so much.. HATE EM

America's team = bulls***

I also hate them for some other reason...like the years between the Twins winning the World Series and the MLB players strike.

f***in Cowboys

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 02:19 PM)
America's team = bulls***

I also hate them for some other reason...like the years between the Twins winning the World Series and the MLB players strike.

f***in Cowboys

When they pwned your sorry ass Bills.. :lol:

Boy I Love Losing Superbowls

Edited by T R U