Kelly Wunsht

BrandoFan

if it's ancient history how will he never be? ancient history means he has.

anyway, once again, people are looking at the numbers.

problem with Gordon is simple, control. his control has been terrible all year, pressure or not.

if he fixes his control, you have a good reliever, cause his pitches have looked good.

problem with Gordon is simple, control.  his control has been terrible all year, pressure or not. 

if he fixes his control, you have a good reliever, cause his pitches have looked good.

thats all i can go off of. with not getting to watch 90% of the games.

problem with Gordon is simple, control.  his control has been terrible all year, pressure or not. 

i honestly think today gordon was under orders to hit the inside corner or miss in...it was an 80% intentional walk...something billy botch should have been thinking about in the 9th...YOU DONT LET SWEENEY BEAT YOU...he might be the best hitter in the AL right now..he is atleast up there in the top 5

i got no problem walking sweeney and letting someone else beat us..or try to

Putting the tying run on 2nd really isn't all that advisable. I wouldn't give him a meatball, but you can't go in there with the mentality of "i don't have to give in to him at all and i'll walk him if he doesn't chase".

Never put the tying run in scoring position, that's what i think. I know it's sweeney, but hell, it's not like i'm pitching, it's friggin Billy Koch, supposed to be one helluva closer. Let's see him do his job.