Boycott Thread

Texsox

I settled in to watch some vintage Rage Against the Machine and 10 minutes in, there's a Cubs jersey on the base player. I had to turn away, it was terrible. So I added Rage to my boycott their Cub lovin' ass list. I am also considering adding Sound Garden as well.

Who else do we need to add?

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 06:45 PM)
I settled in to watch some vintage Rage Against the Machine and 10 minutes in, there's a Cubs jersey on the base player. I had to turn away, it was terrible. So I added Rage to my boycott their Cub lovin' ass list. I am also considering adding Sound Garden as well.

billy corgan?

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 05:45 PM)

I've been boycotting Rage Against The Machine since I first heard them because their music gives me a headache.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 05:08 AM)
I boycott that goddamn Bob Rohrman and his mindnumbingly irritating commercials during Sox games...

"Theres only 1, Bob ROAR-man!!"

:puke

HUdson 3-two seven hundred . . .

The oldsters will remember that one.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
I've been boycotting Rage Against The Machine since I first heard them because their music gives me a headache.

:headbang There are soooooo many reasons to boycott that damn band, IMO.

I've been boycotting Corrigan for years, mainly due to his sucking and being an arrogant prick. But the Cub-fan angle is just one more solid reason to prove what an idiot that guy is.

So, am I wrong for liking John Cusak? I used to like Joan, but she has been wearing on me as of late.

Bill Murray gets a pass for being a Cubs fan though, right? I mean, anybody as cool and as funny as him gets the pass I would think. Being from the area where Groundhog Day was filmed, I know of many a person who hung with Bill and partook in...ummm...a little "cannonball" with the man.

I should boycott Goose Island, but I have become a fan of certain brews of theirs.

It's easier to boycott if you don't like something to begin with. Can somebody please tell me that Eminem is a Cubs fan???

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 12:54 PM)
:headbang  There are soooooo many reasons to boycott that damn band, IMO.

I've been boycotting Corrigan for years, mainly due to his sucking and being an arrogant prick. But the Cub-fan angle is just one more solid reason to prove what an idiot that guy is.

So, am I wrong for liking John Cusak? I used to like Joan, but she has been wearing on me as of late.

Bill Murray gets a pass for being a Cubs fan though, right? I mean, anybody as cool and as funny as him gets the pass I would think. Being from the area where Groundhog Day was filmed, I know of many a person who hung with Bill and partook in...ummm...a little "cannonball" with the man.

I should boycott Goose Island, but I have become a fan of certain brews of theirs.

It's easier to boycott if you don't like something to begin with. Can somebody please tell me that Eminem is a Cubs fan???

Corgan is an arrogant control freak I hear. Supposedly, the rest of the Pumpkins were basically there just for touring. He pretty much wrote and played everything on their records.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 09:46 AM)
There are plenty of teams I can't stand because of their fans.  Duke Basketball, Kansas basketball, ND football, Red Sox baseball, Red Wings hockey just to name a few.

I'm disappointed, SS2k5. I thought you'd be able to see that post for what it was.