**Official CUBS SUCK thread**

Brian

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cubs suck because Sosa used to be there and he corked his bat and used steroids and threw a rum bottle at his wife, and Cubs suck because they choked in 2003 and missed the playoffs last year and Leon Durham can't field a ground ball. Yeah, that's the ticket.

The Twins suck more than the Cubs because they keep beating our asses every season for the division. [Did you see the Twins "3-peat" banner on the ESPN broadcast? I about threw a chair at the TV] :fight

The Cubs only matter to the TV, Mariotti and dips***s that ride the El.

They also only matter when the Sox play them.

Edited by knightni

I think games like today will happen a lot for them. Their offense doesn't have a whole lot of punch to it, and they have a less than stellar pen. I think they're going to lose a lot of one run games, especially of the 2-1, 3-2, 4-3 variety.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 12:19 PM)
Just walked in, turned on the TV and watched Wood throw one down the RF line.  4-0 Pads and life is good.

Just saw that. I thought Prior was gonna go or will he be the second game? (Just figured since he was supposed to pitch yesterday, he'd be first up today.)

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 05:19 PM)
Just walked in, turned on the TV and watched Wood throw one down the RF line.  4-0 Pads and life is good.

Made a joke about Wood treating that toss to first like a pitch to home.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 05:23 PM)
Just saw that.  I thought Prior was gonna go or will he be the second game?  (Just figured since he was supposed to pitch yesterday, he'd be first up today.)

Yep, Prior game 2