Sox @ Tribe: 4/11/05

CWSGuy406

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Millwood dominating us once again?

Remember how opposed everyone was to him in the offseason?

Well, there's something amazing about Millwood. Look at his trend...

http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/NASApp/ml...9154&statType=2

Millwood sucks for 2 seasons, then he's good, he sucks for 2 seasons, then he's good. If you believe this crap, the pattern would actually show that he is in line for a good season. :ph34r:

I would like everyone to take notice of what exactly happened last inning.

Podsednik set the table with that "hit" of his.

He steals second.

Everett brings him in.

Welcome to Ozzieball version 2.0 (The way it should be run)!

Ideally, you would see Iguchi bunt Podsednik over to third in that situation, and bring him in on a sac fly via Konerko or Everett.

If we play Ozzieball in that fashion this season, we are set in no matter what ballpark we find ourselves in.

Freddy must love pitching there today. He can give up all the deep shots he wants today. The wind is keeping them in the park. Hafner could have 2 homers if the wind was blowing in today.

Edited by Jabroni

Once Frank comes back, I would split Rowand and Carl at LF with Pods at CF...once in a while I would give Pods a break and let Guch lead off with Uribe 2nd in the line up

Especially against tough right handers 7 match ups that he has dominated in the past, I would play Carl instead of Rowand

Pods

Guch

Frank

Carl

Kong

Dye

is a sweet top 6 line up with lefties and righties

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 08:49 PM)
I would like everyone to take notice of what exactly happened last inning.

Podsednik set the table with that "hit" of his.

He steals second.

Everett brings him in.

Welcome to Ozzieball version 2.0 (The way it should be run)!

Ideally, you would see Iguchi bunt Podsednik over to third in that situation, and bring him in on a sac fly via Konerko or Everett.

If we play Ozzieball in that fashion this season, we are set in no matter what ballpark we find ourselves in.

I agree. I like the bunt when it moves a runner from second to third, with nobody out. I don't like the bunt with a runner on first, nobody out. I think Podsednik can move himself over, without sacrificing an out.

Beatiful curveball by Freddy.

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 03:49 PM)
Once Frank comes back, I would split Rowand and Carl at LF with Pods at CF...once in a while I would give Pods a break and let Guch lead off with Uribe 2nd in the line up

Especially against tough right handers 7 match ups that he has dominated in the past, I would play Carl instead of Rowand

Pods

Guch

Frank

Carl

Kong

Dye

Rowand=every day starter

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 02:49 PM)

Pods

Guch

Frank

Carl

Kong

Dye

If Jeckle reads this he will have a fit. Thou shalt not mess with Arow getting playing time.