Official Twinkies Suck Thread

chimpy2121

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twinks don't suck, but may the Sox be better than them (record wise) this year. Personally I got a lot of respect for the way they play the game. They play a "fun" style of baseball and so far the Sox seem to be playing more like that this year and at the sam time they got some more run producers than the twins and to me a better rotation.

Bullpens rank out evenly to me, maybe even a nod up to the Twins. I love the Sox pen too.

EIther way, may this be one hell of a year :cheers

I hope to keep this thread living throughout the season (maybe pinning it will do, if enough people like the idea?).

I'll try and keep it easy, I can post how the Twinks did each night, specific players, etc. I have the Extra Innings Package too, so if I happen to watch the game, maybe I can even provide a little bit of insight (OK -- so maybe that's a little far :P ):

Anyways:

The Twins (the team that isn't a threat this year, along with us -- remember? :rolly ) beat the Indians, 3-2. Santana went six innings, giving up two runs, striking out ten. Westbrook went eight, allowing three. Martinez and Ludwick homered in the second, tying the Twins 2-2, but the Twins scored a run on a Terry Tiffee RBI.

Twinkies are now 7-3 and are riding a five game winning streak.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 11:13 PM)
I hope to keep this thread living throughout the season (maybe pinning it will do, if enough people like the idea?).

I'll try and keep it easy, I can post how the Twinks did each night, specific players, etc.  I have the Extra Innings Package too, so if I happen to watch the game, maybe I can even provide a little bit of insight (OK -- so maybe that's a little far  :P ):

Anyways:

The Twins (the team that isn't a threat this year, along with us -- remember?  :rolly ) beat the Indians, 3-2.  Santana went six innings, giving up two runs, striking out ten.  Westbrook went eight, allowing three.  Martinez and Ludwick homered in the second, tying the Twins 2-2, but the Twins scored a run on a Terry Tiffee RBI. 

Twinkies are now 7-3 and are riding a five game winning streak.

I like the idea, i was gona have the word loss instead of suck but i wanted to emphasize my hate. :finger

Twins SHOULD have a little hiccup tomorrow. Gassner getting his first major league start against a solid-starting Kevin Millwood.

But, knowing the Twins, Gassner will shine in his debut and Millwood will not have good stuff.

Millwood has looked great so far this year (vs the Sox). Plus a lot of the current Twin's players have never faced him before, seeing how he spent his entire career in the NL east. This could be the first loss in a while for the Twins.

My girlfriend just told me a funny story. My girlfriend knows a girl who apparently was Jason Bartlett's f***-buddy before he made it to the majors this season. I have met this girl. She is a stripper with huge natural boobs and a so-so face. She's not bad looking at all but she isn't hot either. Her body is amazing though. The funny thing about the story is that she may have had an STD. So either Jason Bartlett gave her an STD or she gave Bartlett an STD. :lol:

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 02:45 AM)
My girlfriend just told me a funny story.  My girlfriend knows a girl who apparently was Jason Bartlett's f***-buddy before he made it to the majors this season.  I have met this girl.  She is a stripper with huge natural boobs and a so-so face.  She's not bad looking at all but she isn't hot either.  Her body is amazing though.  The funny thing about the story is that she may have had an STD.  So either Jason Bartlett gave her an STD or she gave Bartlett an STD. :lol:

:o

I hope it isn't something bad cause that would be rough. Pretty funny either way.