Official Twinkies Suck Thread

chimpy2121

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 11:03 PM)
Usually he makes some posts about what his team is doing.  He's probably not doing that now because the Twins' offense has disappeared lately.

Lew Ford hit a home run today. The little bastard never quits, even when the rest of the team isn't doing s***.

theres been no game threads, and I dont want to clog up anything.. you know

but this sucks. >

but maybe its just a spell that teams go through. I just happens to be at a time where the Sox dont lose

why DOESNT your team lose a few? hahah.

As for that Santana game a few days ago, someone pointed out that the strike zone shifted through the game, I believe thats what happened, and Darrell May pitched Sunday because the Pads were playing the Dodgers on Monday, and Jake Peavy owns the Dodgers.

But what is killing the Twins right now is that we cant hold a lead. Look at tonight up 1-0, but then the next inning were are tied and the next we are losing. Not good

Anyone want to see the Cleveland win and Boston lose?? Okay, before you flame me, let me explain. As much as I think the White Sox are on top of the world, I think it would be better for the White Sox have a matchup against the Orioles/AL West opponent in the 1st round and Cleveland in the ALCS. I think our pitching would stomp any of the others. If Boston gets the Wild Card, we have to face them in the first round. Schilling will be back and they have a dynamic offense. I rather not have to go through them.

theres been no game threads, and I dont want to clog up anything.. you know

but this sucks. ><

but maybe its just a spell that teams go through. I just happens to be at a time where the Sox dont lose

why DOESNT your team lose a few? hahah.

As for that Santana game a few days ago, someone pointed out that the strike zone shifted through the game, I believe thats what happened, and Darrell May pitched Sunday because the Pads were playing the Dodgers on Monday, and Jake Peavy owns the Dodgers.

But what is killing the Twins right now is that we cant hold a lead. Look at tonight up 1-0, but then the next inning were are tied and the next we are losing. Not good

What's mostly killing your team is the offense. You guys aren't scoring any runs.

Actually, if the Twins keep losing, they'll improve their chances of taking this division. If we ever grow overconfident about them or write them off, BAM, they'll crush us.

The Twins are not human, folks; one guy goes down, another comes up from the minor leagues and hits .400 or becomes an elite pitcher in his first year. They are a machine. They do not make many mistakes. We must take maximum advantage of every mistake they make; that is the only way to beat them, given the disadvantage of being human.