Official Twinkies Suck Thread

chimpy2121

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there were rumors today that the Twins were looking at Alfonso Soriano for some offense

Im all for that, even though Im not a big Soriano fan. He is better than Boone. Hell I might be better than Boone

but they wont do it because he is arbitration eligible and will demand 10 mill next year and Twightwad Pohlad wont pay for offense (or anybody really)

QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 07:43 PM)
there were rumors today that the Twins were looking at Alfonso Soriano for some offense

Im all for that, even though Im not a big Soriano fan. He is better than Boone. Hell I might be better than Boone

but they wont do it because he is arbitration eligible and will demand 10 mill next year and Twightwad Pohlad wont pay for offense (or anybody really)

I'd be shocked if the Twins made a deal for Soriano. They might if the thought they'd move him in the offseason.

In fact, that's both possible and logical.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 30, 2005 -> 11:25 PM)
Who did they even play?  I've honestly just stopped paying attention to them.  I don't want them to come back or anything, but they're not interesting to me at all.

i believe boston