Official Twinkies Suck Thread

chimpy2121

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 08:51 PM)
The White Sox over this 7 game win streak have been hitting like nobodies business. They have scored atleast 4 runs in every game.

12-6

6-0

5-3

4-3

11-8

5-1

5-1

38 runs for the Sox over their last 7 games. Thats 5.43 runs per game. Not bad at all.

Funny how this winning streak/offensive explosion started after that 10 run inning against Arizona, we all knew it was a huge uplifting game but this is just awesome.

Somebody probably already corrected you, (I haven't read the whole thread), but that's 48 runs in 7 games.

Also, the Sox have outscored their opponents 46-16 since rally MOJO made an appearence.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
Somebody probably already corrected you, (I haven't read the whole thread), but that's 48 runs in 7 games.

Also, the Sox have outscored their opponents 46-16 since rally MOJO made an appearence.

Noone corrected me and I have no idea how I made that mistake. s***.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)

Rally MOJO. :notworthy

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 06:42 PM)
I will consider the Sox lucky if the Twins lose 1 this series.

I'd consider us lucky if they lost 1 game all week. What do you need for a losing streak? Sxi games against KC and Tampa Bay and then another 4 games against KC next week.

They'll win 5 or 6 this week and if we go 3-3 our lead goes back to 6 1/2

gotta love the aussies

Glenn Williams has got a hit in every game he has played in since being called up. 12 games hit streak

And because of his hot start, Cruddyer has now been benched...

Latest News  Jun. 28, 2005 - 6:19 am et

Michael Cuddyer is no longer the Twins' starting third baseman.

Manager Ron Gardenhire indicated yesterday that Cuddyer has lost the job to rookie Glenn Williams and will be used in a utility role. ''He can move around,'' Gardenhire said. ''He's moved around before. Everybody wants to play every day in the big leagues -- we all know that. You know what? We also want to win baseball games.''

Source:  Minneapolis Star-Tribune