Koch

Chicagoislife_2003

They warned me all summer not to get too excited about Koch. Even with the 44 saves they said that he's wild and even when he gets a save has to throw a lot of pitches to do it. I've noticed that besides Detroit Koch hasn't had 1 clean inning this year. I'm really startin to wonder can we win a division with this guy closin games. I know it's early so I won't trip too much. What is up with White Sox fans? They're makin us look real bad.. Not only that but we're hosting the all-star game...God I hope nothing happens that night. What do u guys think about what Hawk said. Do the Royals know what Koch is throwing before he throws it? The guys has gotten straight ROCKED 2 times by these guys. Just curious to see what u guys think.

Perhaps the Royals just hit him well.

But with Koch it's not a big mystery as to what he's coming with.

Major League Baseball players usually jump on perfectly straight fastballs right down the heart of the plate..... especially MLB players who hit around .340 in 2002.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well you should have seen how many times he was on the phone tonite.....jm should have just had the damn thing glued to his head.............kw played a major role in tonites performance i do believe.........

I bet the Cubbune is having a f***ing field day with the Morons who went on the Field tonight....

Dam i would kill to be at comiskey and people who can be there Blow it. I'm ashamed and all good Sox fans sould f***ing MOrons

What did the manager do wrong, specifically in this game?

Can someone please tell me. I've done plenty of JM bashing, but he brought in his closer to save the game, case closed, Koch blew it.

He didn't make the two errors that led to two un-earned runs. He made all fine calls to me, although I did have some doubt bringing White in instead of Marte right out of the gate in the eighth.

Even Pete Gammons said that for a pitcher who throws 98 mph, hitters get very good swings against Koch.

jim..thats the problem..koch isnt throwing 98..he wasnt even throwing 94 tonight...when he was with toronto all i ever heard was koch throws 102 mph..everytime i saw him pitch 94-96...now he cant even do that

Even Pete Gammons said that for a pitcher who throws 98 mph, hitters get very good swings against Koch.

jim..thats the problem..koch isnt throwing 98..he wasnt even throwing 94 tonight...when he was with toronto all i ever heard was koch throws 102 mph..everytime i saw him pitch 94-96...now he cant even do that

He sucked in Toronto when he could pitch 100, Billy Botch sucks f***ing crotch. I missed the game and thank goodness, 'cause I hate Billy Botch, even if he doesn't f*** up for the rest of the year he will still be Billy Botch, the ass pirate. Remember when everyone booed him at the home opener? I don't booo Sox player(even Clayton) but I was so tempted with him.

Definitely not manuel's fault. In order for that to be the case, you couldn't say "why didn't he put in koch in the 9th up 1" after they later blow the game. That would have to be the RIGHT decision.

Koch blew it, plain and simple

My one friend keeps reminding me of this...last year after he let minne scratch 2 in the 9th in game 5 i believe, he talked about basically how he wanted to kill himself, he was really distraught, this could also be a mental problem. But you can throw 105 to a major league hitter, if it's right over the heart of the plate, doesn't move, and is predicatble it's coming, they will hit it. Why the hell do you think farnsy gets absolutely rocked?