The "Joe Crede Support Group"

beck72

QUOTE(beck72 @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 05:58 AM)
As founding member of the Joe Crede support group, I hereby call for all "Crede" jerseys to be unpacked from storage. Now that his hit streak has been extended to 10 games, and his avg is up over .270, jerseys should not be taken off until his hit streak ends, or his avg dips below .270.

We might need to start the 'Jermaine Dye Support Group' and 'Juan Uribe Support Group'....these guys are really struggling...except for that laser beam of Juan's. Holy s*** does he have a gun.

Edited by tonyho7476

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Crede using a lighter bat or something? I just watched a replay of his homerun tonight at WhiteSox.com and I didn't see his usual SLOOOW swing. He actually swung extremely fast through the ball and cranked it out. :o

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 12:31 AM)
Is Crede using a lighter bat or something?  I just watched a replay of his homerun tonight at WhiteSox.com and I didn't see his usual SLOOOW swing.  He actually swung extremely fast through the ball and cranked it out. :o

Walker steadied his hands. Crede's big swing came from all of the excess handmovement Joe had as he was loading up. He'd drop his hands, and then the beginning part of his swing was getting his hands back into hitting position.

I have been a big Crede basher but I will admit I was incorrect at least for now

If he keeps this up, I am excited about the Sox chances for the next few years with our pitching locked in and our young line up getting better every year

If our winning keeps up and the payroll increases too, then watch out

I wonder if we see the return of Crede's Crew anytime soon?

If he can bat .270 or higher for us that will be amazing....I have to say right now although he doesnt have a lot of RBI's he is one of the biggest keys of our offense with Rowand, Dye, Uribe all struggling and Konerko either hitting a HR or nothing it seems.

Although you still see that long swing sometimes overall its looking a lot better and im pulling for Crede.

He is still no Vinny Castilla though :ph34r: