Today......

MurcieOne

i HOPE THOSE MORONS GET THE BOOK THROWN AT THEM. i ONELY COULD WISH TO GET TO GO TO THe Cell to watch a game and the ones who can blow it......

FIRE MANUEL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

How crazy will it be if a couple more fellers run out on the field tomorrow, though?

And entertaining too...as long as noone's hurt of course.

[Jay Leno] Two things you can't stop: 50 nuclear Ruskie missiles heading for NYC and Sox fans trespassing at the Cell.

I am ashamed at the piss poor fundementals I have seen. Coaches take a big blame when I see poor fundementals and they are typically the scapegoats for crap like that, but the players really need to pull their heads out of their asses.

That being said the Sox are playing like crap and are over .500 that has to be worth something.

I am ashamed at the piss poor fundementals I have seen.  Coaches take a big blame when I see poor fundementals and they are typically the scapegoats for crap like that, but the players really need to pull their heads out of their asses.

That being said the Sox are playing like crap and are over .500 that has to be worth something.

I honestly doubt Jerry Manuel's ability to manage....... his use of the bullpen was absolutely awful today......

Maybe you guys are right and Jerry needs to be shown the door.

I hear great things about "Wally Ball"

I am ashamed at the piss poor fundementals I have seen.

At least Jose made a diving catch for an out before f***ing up...what's Paulie's (first he can't catch a bouncer over his head and then drops an easy OF throw) excuse? What about Carlos Lee getting thrown out by a mile at the plate with 1 out? Or Jose wasting DJ's would-be SB with a foul ball before grounding into DP? Or Carlos Lee, Maggs, Crede and Konerko almost exclusively swinging at utter s***e? Rios running himself out?

I've been saying that Sox had an awful defense and fundamentals in the last 5 years but noone believed me. Last year and 2001 D. wouldn't have made much difference...this year we are seeing the damage already.

I didn't want to go in depth about the piss poor play I've seen cause it sickens me so much and in no way am I limiting that to this game. Piss Poor play has been seen in every freaking game and I'm sick of it.

Do these guys not want to play? Are they that freaking stupid of ballplayers? What is it, mental errors suck and selfish play sucks. If I'm GM, I get rid of selfish players and idiots. I want a smart team that plays hard and has great pitching. I also build my team around speed and obp.

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh heck just give me a gun now and ill be done with it..........geez us...........you guys are depressing the heck out of me........can we change the subject now..................lol lol lol lol lol .............. :D

Let's face it: if Sox are to win 99 games, they are going to have to do it in station-to-station, 3-run-homer fashion. And pitching.

There will be NO help from defense whatsoever and they will NOT be manufacturing runs any time soon. We ain't Twins or Angels of 2002.

Good news is, our 3-6 hitters are yet to get going and Garland should be better than he has been.

Let's face it: if Sox are to win 99 games, they are goinbg to have to do it in station-to-station, 3-run-homer fashion.  And pitching. 

There will be NO help from defense whatsoever and they will NOT be manufacturing runs any time soon.

Good news is, our 3-6 hitters are yet to get going and Garland should be better than he has been.

If thats the case we are screwed. Station to Station ball sucks.

Why could the 2000 team play the other way yet this team, comprised of many of the same players offensively not due it?

Oh thats right they all have egos now and aren't those "kids" from "The Kids Can Play Days". Maybe the only solution is to send them all to the minors so they can find their heart that they left there and take it back to Chicago.

oh  heck just give me a gun now and ill be done with it..........geez us...........you guys are depressing the heck out of me........can we change the subject now..................lol lol lol lol lol .............. :D

Well said Michelle.......and with that....... Thread is locked......no more depression.