Tickets and Parking

giantsfankev

When my father comes in to visit and we attend mass together, at the handshake of peace, he always shakes my hand and says "Peace on you". :lol:

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 12:53 PM)
When my father comes in to visit and we attend mass together, at the handshake of peace, he always shakes my hand and says "Peace on you". :lol:

:headshake

:lolhitting :lolhitting

I'm going to the game because I'm a baseball fan and the Giants aren't playing anywhere in the area until after I go to Seattle for the summer. Since I will be watching a number of games at Safeco this summer, I figured I'd start cheering for the M's nice and early. Don't worry, though, you Sox fans won't hear from me.

As for transportation, I think I'll just take the L. It sounds like the least hassle.

Thanks a lot for your advice

QUOTE(giantsfankev @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 08:02 AM)
Hi guys,

Giants fan here, living in Chicago. Hope you guys are enjoying AJ...we don't really miss him! :-)

I have two questions: Would I be better off buying tickets for Saturday's game online, or at the ballpark? Also, the website lists the parking at $17...That seems like a lot. Are there other lots nearby for less?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kevin

If you live in Chicago I'd take the l. I also know the Sox worked out some deals where if you work in Chicago you can park at the stadium really early and take hte L in and not have to pay for parking in the city.

But ya, unfortunatley parking is quite expensive. I'd say the demand could be high (but tickets will be available day of). I'd just get them on Ticketmaster and pay the fee. But if your around the stadium you might as well go that way cause you can get a better pick of the lot usually (then just picking seats online).

I was quick...I was reading through the rest and realized I was a moron. I was reading hte post going, how be damn, I didn't realize the Giants played the Sox this weekend :lol:

Don't worry steff, give it a day and I'll open myself up by saying something else dumb :lol:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 04:29 PM)
I was quick...I was reading through the rest and realized I was a moron.  I was reading hte post going, how be damn, I didn't realize the Giants played the Sox this weekend :lol:

Don't worry steff, give it a day and I'll open myself up by saying something else dumb :lol:

They don't play them at all this year.. LOL.