Number 2 with a bullet

SoIL

As others have pointed out I wouldn't put much stock in whatever any of these so called experts say. They take a cheap shot at us even when we are 6-2 and in first. You can't get much from these characters anyway when all they can do is write one sentence for a power ranking. I know though it is quite complimentary to get kudos of any type.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 10:25 PM)
Wow even ESPN has us at #4 up from #22.  I for one am shocked and appalled.  How are we supposed to fly under the radar if everyone is ranking us so high?

ESPN has us ranked #4 and they still won't show any highlights on Sports Center. But they show KC vs. SEA and ARI vs COL. :headshake

In fact, I don't think they even mentioned the score. Think this has anything to do with Ozzie's comment Sunday night?

Three of the top 10 plays didn't even involve sports. Cherry trees blossoming in DC, people lining up at the wrong theater for Star Wars, and college kids taking a garden gnome on spring break. Not sure why I even still watch this crap.

Edited by Leonard Zelig

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 01:16 PM)
I hope everyone doesnt get ahead of themselves, we need to FINISH a season, I have seen us start well many a time.

We aren't getting ahead of anything. Power rankings are just fun to read.