In Search of White Sox blogs

southsider2k5

Here is my blog, it's new so if you all have any ideas be sure to let me know!

http://www.ozzieball.com

This is sure looking like it's going to be a fun year!! It's my first real year back into baseball after a few years off. I am a Sox fan going back to 1977 and after a few years of not really following the team too closely they went and hired Ozzie to manage and I've been hooked ever since. Win or lose I knew Ozzie would bring fun baseball to the table and I'm sure not disappointed!!

-Darren

QUOTE(Darren @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 11:32 AM)

This is sure looking like it's going to be a fun year!!  It's my first real year back into baseball after a few years off.  I am a Sox fan going back to 1977 and after a few years of not really following the team too closely they went and hired Ozzie to manage and I've been hooked ever since.  Win or lose I knew Ozzie would bring fun baseball to the table and I'm sure not disappointed!!

-Darren

Welcome to Soxtalk!

QUOTE(Darren @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 11:32 AM)

This is sure looking like it's going to be a fun year!!  It's my first real year back into baseball after a few years off.  I am a Sox fan going back to 1977 and after a few years of not really following the team too closely they went and hired Ozzie to manage and I've been hooked ever since.  Win or lose I knew Ozzie would bring fun baseball to the table and I'm sure not disappointed!!

-Darren

I'll add these after I update the Pick to Clicks... BTW all of you guys who are posting your blogs here, make sure to add Soxtalk links to your blogs!!!

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 10:33 AM)
Welcome to Soxtalk!

Thanks! I'm glad I found this place, it's good to know there are so many die-hard Sox fans out there! Of course I can see reading and posting here might take up a lot of my free time, but hey, it's baseball season again!!

-Darren

QUOTE(Darren @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 11:38 AM)
Thanks!  I'm glad I found this place, it's good to know there are so many die-hard Sox fans out there!  Of course I can see reading and posting here might take up a lot of my free time, but hey, it's baseball season again!!

-Darren

Enjoy yourself here. Post often. Green text signifies sarcasm, do keep that in mind as you browse. And the most important thing to remember, southsider2k5 is always right!

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 10:42 AM)
Enjoy yourself here.  Post often.  Green text signifies sarcasm, do keep that in mind as you browse.  And the most important thing to remember, southsider2k5 is always right!

Thanks for the info, and aren't the mods always right no matter what board you're on?? :lol:

-Darren

• 1 month later...