Spidale, Person, Yofu, Giambi

BHAMBARONS

Just wondering what kind of effect this will have on the rosters when these guys return from the DL

I think there will be a couple of cuts along with a couple of demotions. I am also wondering if Pedro Lopez continues to struggle at charlotte will he come down in favor of hot hitting G. Reyes

Its going to be a major shakeup. Lopez probably won't go anywhere but some cuts are going to be made. Becker was on the chop list but he probably got himself off it with his good play as of late.

Diaz is another guy they will have to make room for. Some big changes will be made and I'm thinking Bham is pretty happy with their roster on the most part.

I don't see Reyes used as anything but an organizationaly type player, someone to fill a hole as a back up somewhere or start by default in some situations. His numbers COULD get him promoted, but more likely his movement will be more related toward organizational needs....