White Sox @ Tribe - 4/13/05 Official Game Thread

DBAHO

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 07:12 PM)
Brand new ball game fellas.

Alright, I'm going to attempt to get some homework done.  You are all bad influences...especially Australians. :lol:

:gosox1:

:o I forgot all about my s***load of homework. :crying

I'll start after the games.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 10:12 AM)
Brand new ball game fellas.

Alright, I'm going to attempt to get some homework done.  You are all bad influences...especially Australians. :lol:

:gosox1:

I'm at uni supposed to be gettin work done too. Ah well, when there's Sox on, that's always a very damn good excuse in my book. :headbang

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 07:18 PM)
:nono  No question there.

But it's an April Sox game and a big game late in the season for the Bulls. My choice is getting easier and easier now though with the Sox back in it and the Bulls getting owned with no big men.

Pablo lines out to right. Inning over. Halfway home tied at 3.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 12:24 AM)
That was quick.  This one is going to be a battle of the pens, boys.  That should be a good thing for us.

I disagree. Besides Wickman, the Indians pen has kicked our ass this season. Bettancourt, Riske, Miller, and Rhodes all have looked sharp so far.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 07:25 PM)
Tyson got tossed?

Yeah. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Watch the replay if you can. A Wiz player fell on the ground and Tyson acted like he was going to kick him but he didn't. The ref threw him out right then. Bf***ingS. We are really screwed now.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 07:25 PM)
I disagree.  Besides Wickman, the Indians pen has kicked our ass this season.  Bettancourt, Riske, Miller, and Rhodes all have looked sharp so far.

I would rather have Vizcaino, Marte, Takatsu, and Hermanson

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 07:26 PM)
Yeah. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Watch the replay if you can. A Wiz player fell on the ground and Tyson acted like he was going to kick him but he didn't. The ref threw him out right then. Bf***ingS. We are really screwed now.

Haha, no Noc, Deng, Tyson, or Eddy.

No shame in a L tonight.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 10:24 AM)
Bulls update: WTF? Tyson got thrown out in the first quarter for not kicking a Wiz player. 26-6.

LMAO. Oh well, Orlando is getting cained 50-29 by Detroit but I couldn't be happier. Ping - pong balls peoples.