US Cellular Field is complete

southsider2k5

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 09:22 AM)
So we're talking approximately 14K per seat a year and that's not including parking.

They do include special parking with a special entrance. It actually is a sweet deal if you can afford it. You park right next to the stadium entrance, and go underneath the park directly to your seats.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 12:24 AM)
They do include special parking with a special entrance.  It actually is a sweet deal if you can afford it.  You park right next to the stadium entrance, and go underneath the park directly to your seats.

14,000 a year is seriously insane though. The closest we'd have to that down here, where you get parking, access to restaraunts, bars, clubs in a convertible stadium, only costs about $350 a month, and membership is fully transferable, so if you can't go, you just give it to someone else and they can go for you instead, for any game or event that is on there.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 09:26 AM)
14,000 a year is seriously insane though. The closest we'd have to that down here, where you get parking, access to restaraunts, bars, clubs in a convertible stadium, only costs about $350 a month, and membership is fully transferable, so if you can't go, you just give it to someone else and they can go for you instead, for any game or event that is on there.

We pay $15K for 4 seats with parking and stadium club.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 09:54 AM)
Besides the padded seats and unlimited food, these are the same seats I used to get in 133 for about $36.

Go figure.

Only the last 2 rows were previously sold. These are the seats that were given to scouts. F&F didn't even get to sit in them.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 10:57 AM)
Only the last 2 rows were previously sold. These are the seats that were given to scouts. F&F didn't even get to sit in them.

Guess I was a scout then because I've been in the front row right behind what was formerly the tunnel several times, most recently for a Tampa Bay game when Colon pitched.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 09:59 AM)
Guess I was a scout then because I've been in the front row right behind what was formerly the tunnel several times, most recently for a Tampa Bay game when Colon pitched.

That was the 1st of the last 2 rows.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 09:47 AM)
They are allowing season ticket holder to purchase single game tickets for the scout seats.  Its open bar and food though, and the seats are huge and padded.  We are sitting there this weekend, I will let you know how it goes.

Why would this be...if you are a season ticket holder...than you have tickets. What am I missing here? Or is that for partial season ticket holders? Either way, why not open it up to everyone. I'd go to a game or two.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 09:26 AM)

Yeah, but that's Australia. Crazy kangaroos. :D

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 03:58 PM)
Why would this be...if you are a season ticket holder...than you have tickets.  What am I missing here?  Or is that for partial season ticket holders?  Either way, why not open it up to everyone.  I'd go to a game or two.

I wonder if every seat is sold? If not, I agree, why not open it up to the public?