It's not as nice as QP's dress... LOL

Steff

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 02:20 PM)
Don't forget business card holders, and beer mugs  :lolhitting

We got Jim's guys gift certs for a round of golf. Something they will definitely use.  ;)

ahh now thats a perfect gift....I got different things for each guy depending on their needs/likes....Golf certs were for a couple.

My friend got married last year right before me and was like...I think you guys will all like your gifts,...I think they're pretty cool. So I was thinking dam if he said that...he put some thought into it and didn't get the same old s***.

Yeah right....it was your standard money clip...I don't know why he even made that comment....Funny thing is...NONE of us ever use money clips....I dont even know where the dame thing is....

Edited by Controlled Chaos

QUOTE(mreye @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 02:24 PM)
I thought I did something original. We all went to Vegas for my bachelor party and had a group photo taken there. I had that blown up and framed and ave them that. Cheap, but cool.

oh hell that is very cool....way better than a mug that you'll never use.

What are you going to do show up at parties and be like hey everyone....no cup for me...I brought my stein from Jims wedding in 97.

A picture with, which I'm assuming is a whole lot of memories, is way better.

QUOTE(mreye @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 03:24 PM)
I thought I did something original. We all went to Vegas for my bachelor party and had a group photo taken there. I had that blown up and framed and ave them that. Cheap, but cool.

That's a great gift..

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 03:26 PM)
In the past, Brian has gotten mugs (usually personalized) as gifts.  But I agree with you though.

For my girls I am getting them scarfs/shawls for with the dress, paying for the makeup (hair is a gift from a friend of mine to me) and a few trinkets.

I got the girls massages, and picture frames with our names on them to put a picture from the wedding in.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 03:36 PM)
Steff just make sure there's enough beer for me before you go spend a bunch on a wedding dress. Priorities, priorities...

/joking

I'll probly just drink juice boxes with Destiny.

Juice boxes...?? She's up to the hard core Root Beer these days.. ;) :lol:

QUOTE(mreye @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 03:24 PM)

We didn't do the traditional thing either. I tried to find each of them something that fit their personalities. It was kind of fun actually.

Maybe I'm just easy to please, but I always use my beer mug from my buddy's wedding. It holds a bottle of Hacker-Pschorr QUITE nicely, and it's certainly nice to see my name before every drink. :lol:

I'm not into golf at all, so I'd probably re-gift the certificate.... :D