digital picture of us cellular

hi8is

Damn thats cool. It was funny looking at my house and being able to see the what I think is my car.

Whats really cool is to pick your house and then zoom out as far as possible. I should print this out and put on a map outside my house with this little spot on the globe that says, you are here.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 05:15 PM)
Damn thats cool.  It was funny looking at my house and being able to see the what I think is my car.

Whats really cool is to pick your house and then zoom out as far as possible.  I should print this out and put on a map outside my house with this little spot on the globe that says, you are here.

Nerd :P

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 05:26 PM)
Has anyone tried going over 'Area 51' with that thing, or those area's in Arizona where they test things?  Or have I just entered a new level of 'nerd' with that comment?  :D

Tied with Jason.. :cheers

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 05:26 PM)
Has anyone tried going over 'Area 51' with that thing, or those area's in Arizona where they test things?  Or have I just entered a new level of 'nerd' with that comment?  :D

I was trying to find area 51 earlier but had no luck. It put icons in Kansas :chair