digital picture of us cellular

hi8is

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 03:55 PM)
When I put in my address it gives me a picture of when it was a dirt road and no houses were built yet.. pretty cool.

It's ok that you live on a dirt road...No need to pretend there is a hosue there now.

We still repect you.

:lol:

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 11:15 AM)
Looks like someone has been reading WSI  :o

I saw this too.  All the pictures on this thing are 2 years old supposedly.

That would explain the dirt hill neighborhood that it gives me when I put in my address. We've been there 2 years last month.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 04:36 PM)
That would explain the dirt hill neighborhood that it gives me when I put in my address. We've been there 2 years last month.

Yeah, that is pretty strange. The pics must be a lot older than that then. I wonder if there is some law or rule where they can only post pictures that are so recent on it?

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 01:15 PM)
Yeah, that is pretty strange.  The pics must be a lot older than that then.  I wonder if there is some law or rule where they can only post pictures that are so recent on it?

I think these may be before '95 because I clicked all the way down a mall I work in right now and it wasn't there. Just a baseball field. I know I have the right spot to because I see the railroad tracks right accrosss the street.

Thats weird half of this street is blacked out: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.671322,-...07735&t=k&hl=en

Edited by Be Good

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 02:20 PM)
I found a possible clue to finding out how old these things are. I looked up Dolphin's Stadium and in one of the endzones it says Iowa. So when was the last time the hawkeyes played a bowl game at Dolphin's Stadium?

Dolphin's Stadium

Ahhhhh.... :o That link took me to Wrigley.. :crying

I am pretty sure the pics are 3-4 years old. I currently live in a house that is 4 years old and my house is there and part of the rest of the subdivision, but most of the subdivision was finished in the last two years and that is shown as undeveloped on the map.

Everyone at our office has been playing with this all day.

Edited by retro1983hat