Job

DABearSoX

I am gettin out of school next week and goin back home to the western suburbs....I am in need of a summer job in the chicagoland area preferably in the western suburbs or downtown....tryin to get 10 an hour, if anyone has any suggestions they would be of great help...thanks

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 05:48 PM)
I am gettin out of school next week and goin back home to the western suburbs....I am in need of a summer job in the chicagoland area preferably in the western suburbs or downtown....tryin to get 10 an hour, if anyone has any suggestions they would be of great help...thanks

be an intern for southsider, get paid to post.

I have an interview at Culvers tomorrow. I also applied to two waterparks and a few other places. Look for online applications. There are a lot of places where you can apply online. Good luck looking! I got lucky and recieved a call the day after filling out an app.

Edited by whitesoxin'

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 12:16 AM)
I have an interview at Culvers tomorrow. I also applied to two waterparks and a few other places. Look for online applications. There are a lot of places where you can apply online. Good luck looking! I got lucky and recieved a call the day after filling out an app.

If you get the job at Culvers, since I made your sig, I demand FREE turtle sundae's 24/7!!!

Edited by Brian

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 07:16 PM)

If you get in at Culver's, I'll be sure to come bug you after softball games down there. :D