Bulls@ wizards.

I'm starting to hate the Wizards just by watching this game. It will be fun when we have more guys and kick their asses in the playoffs (if we play them). That Chandler call was ridiculous. The proof that it wasn't intentional was that he was calm after getting ejected. Most guys explode because they were already mad so it's obvious they did something intentional. Great effort by the guys, I knew they would make a comeback and they will hopefully keep pushing. Oh and f*** that ref. It is a consolation at watching Kwame Brown suck though. Imagine that the Wizards picked him ahead of Chandler and Curry among others. :lolhitting

Edited by danman31

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 02:37 AM)
Ugly loss.  We're gonna have to dig deep if we want homecourt in the playoffs.  What the hell is wrong with Ben Gordon?  He's picked the wrong time to go back to November Gordon.

Dig all you want. You aren't going to do much with Noch and Tyson out of the game. They made a pretty good effort considering the circumstances.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 08:40 PM)
Dig all you want.  You aren't going to do much with Noch and Tyson out of the game.  They made a pretty good effort considering the circumstances.

True. I meant from this point on. If we want homecourt in the playoffs we're gonna have to dig deep. It also wouldn't hurt if Ben Gordon decided to shoot over 25% in atleast one game this month.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 02:48 AM)
True.  I meant from this point on.  If we want homecourt in the playoffs we're gonna have to dig deep.  It also wouldn't hurt if Ben Gordon decided to shoot over 25% in atleast one game this month.

Agreed. He has been struggling lately. I really think we will be able to make it through the rest of the schedule and maintain 4th seed. Hopefully Benny boy starts improving his shot%. That along with Tyson and Noch and I think we are fine.

I just wish we had Curry back as well.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 08:26 PM)
I'm starting to hate the Wizards just by watching this game. It will be fun when we have more guys and kick their asses in the playoffs (if we play them). That Chandler call was ridiculous. The proof that it wasn't intentional was that he was calm after getting ejected. Most guys explode because they were already mad so it's obvious they did something intentional. Great effort by the guys, I knew they would make a comeback and they will hopefully keep pushing. Oh and f*** that ref. It is a consolation at watching Kwame Brown suck though. Imagine that the Wizards picked him ahead of Chandler and Curry among others. :lolhitting

I was watching the Sox so I didn't bother to watch after seeing the score in the 1st.

I'm gonna have to see what Tyson did...

ESPN- Basketball-NBA

Date  Start Time  End Time  Description

04-20-2005  12:40 am  01:00 am  NBA Fastbreak

04-20-2005  12:40 pm  01:00 pm  NBA Fastbreak

04-20-2005  07:00 pm  08:00 pm  KIA NBA Shootaround

at New York, NY, USA

04-20-2005  08:00 pm  10:30 pm  NBA Wednesday

Chicago Bulls vs. Indiana Pacers at Rca Dome Indianapolis, IN USA

04-20-2005  10:30 pm  01:00 am  NBA Wednesday

Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings at Sacramento, CA, USA

next wed on espn again the location is wrong rca dome lol