What happend to Farmer and Rooney?

Ishmookie

ESPN 1000 actually broadcasted the first couple of innings of the Sox game tonight, up until the Bulls pregame stuff. I'm not sure who those guys are because I live out of town and usually cannot tune that channel in. Whoever those guys were that were doing the game were goofing around a lot and making a bunch of jokes. When Everett was up in the first inning, they were talking about how he had been swinging the bat well, and one said, "You gotta love a hot Carl!" I could not believe my ears. I almost pissed myself laughing.

Anybody who does not know what a "hot carl" is, just do a Google search.

If you are easily offended, I would recommend not looking it up.

QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 11:23 PM)
ESPN 1000 actually broadcasted the first couple of innings of the Sox game tonight, up until the Bulls pregame stuff.  I'm not sure who those guys are because I live out of town and usually cannot tune that channel in.  Whoever those guys were that were doing the game were goofing around a lot and making a bunch of jokes. When Everett was up in the first inning, they were talking about how he had been swinging the bat well, and one said, "You gotta love a hot Carl!"  I could not believe my ears.  I almost pissed myself laughing.

That was Mac, Jurko, and Harry... They were doing the PBP, but they were on a delay cuz they were watching the broadcast on TV. They had a good time with it.. They goofed on Hawk, DJ, Rooney & Farmer.

QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 10:23 PM)

On urbandictionary.com, I got several different results, each of them hilarious in their own way.

QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 10:23 PM)
ESPN 1000 actually broadcasted the first couple of innings of the Sox game tonight, up until the Bulls pregame stuff.  I'm not sure who those guys are because I live out of town and usually cannot tune that channel in.  Whoever those guys were that were doing the game were goofing around a lot and making a bunch of jokes. When Everett was up in the first inning, they were talking about how he had been swinging the bat well, and one said, "You gotta love a hot Carl!"  I could not believe my ears.  I almost pissed myself laughing.

It was the afternoon show. The normally air from 3-7, but their show ended early for Bulls pregame. They were mocking the fact that the Sox were demoted to 94.7 The Zone, so they figured they would do the play by play themselves. I thought it was funny. I listen to them all the time and you can tell that none of the like having to switch the stations content to another station (even if it is owned by the same company). So, this was a clear smack in the face to management. i have no doubt they will get a stern talking to by the higher ups.