Jon Garland

Chicagoislife_2003

If he actually goes after guys when he has two strikes on him he will be good. If he is just in a daze and tosses one right over the plate with two strikes look for a high scoring game. Hopefully he can get it together and shut them down. I really think that he will bring it together more tonight. Lets win it for the gipper(ME!).

:cheers To a Sox win.

If Garland can get out of the first few innings unscathed....I'd watch out. That seems to be when he gets in his rhythm. Against Cleveland, he was hit hard the first few innings....but settled down nicely. If I remember right, he still did take the L because he had no run support....and odds are, he won't have run support.

check that, he has had success against Royals, but it hasn't been easy.

I think those numbers are a bit off and are largely in part to a few really good starts, as opposed to consistent starts.

jon stepped up big tonight..lets hope he can build on this

there was 2 jon garlands out there tonight...the first one was hanging curves and leaving sinkers up...through 4 innings KC was hammering him but couldnt get the big hit..from about the 5th inning on jon started getting good movememnt on the sinker and his curve was snapping off real tight..from that point the royals didnt stand a chance...i hope he figured it out and will go on a nice little run now

there was 2 jon garlands out there tonight...the first one was hanging curves and leaving sinkers up...through 4 innings KC  was hammering him but couldnt get the big hit..from about the 5th inning on jon started getting good movememnt on the sinker and his curve was snapping off real tight..from that point the royals didnt stand a chance...i hope he figured it out and will go on a nice little run now

Ab-so-friggin-lutely. If he don't forget about Tucker in the 1st either, motherTucker never scores and he pitches a SO through 7.