HOLY BLUE SEATS...

The Critic

Under 10,000 fans attending a game vs. a division rival (I'd say KC now qualifies as a legitimate rival) is an absolute disgrace. 

Sox fans in Chicago should be ashamed.

:fyou

And when I get over the earache, sore throat, 102 fever, and runny nose I'll say more. Asshole.

Obviously, illness is a legitimate excuse. I thought that went without saying, but apparently not.

Saying "it's too cold" is what will keep the Sox payroll the same for 2004 as it is in 2003 -- and Sox fans will have only themselves to blame for it.

I think what she is saying (and I might be wrong steff) is that she GOT that from going last night...

Under 10,000 fans attending a game vs. a division rival (I'd say KC now qualifies as a legitimate rival) is an absolute disgrace. 

And when I get over the earache, sore throat, 102 fever, and runny nose I'll say more. Asshole.

Obviously, illness is a legitimate excuse. I thought that went without saying, but apparently not.

Saying "it's too cold" is what will keep the Sox payroll the same for 2004 as it is in 2003 -- and Sox fans will have only themselves to blame for it.

I was referring to you comment "ALL Sox fans in Chicago should be ashamed".

Stupid comment. Go figure. I WAS there. That's why I'm sick. :fyou

I think what she is saying (and I might be wrong steff) is that she GOT that from going last night...

No, you're right. ;)

A little common sense, and reading comprehension goes a long way.

All that from being out in 50 degree weather? :huh:

And they say us Californians can't handle the "cold". ;)

It wasn't 50 moron. With the wind chill it was nearer to 30. Combined with the rain it was a very s***ty night to be out there.

What do you mean by "Not Exactly Serbia"?

People complained that it was cold for Wednesday's game, and that's why nobody showed up....I said "It's not exactly Serbia" because 50 degrees is nothing. In Serbia, -50 is as common as 50.

People complained that it was cold for Wednesday's game, and that's why nobody showed up....I said "It's not exactly Serbia" because 50 degrees is nothing. In Serbia, -50 is as common as 50.

I think you mean Siberia, not Serbia.

LOL.

You're right. Siberia.

Working the graveyard shift has its disadvantages. :rolleyes:

Can you say that in laymens terms? (ENGLISH)

I was referring to you comment "ALL Sox fans in Chicago should be ashamed".

Show me where I said "ALL Sox fans".

You didn't. My apologies. However, you are still an asshole who spewes nothing but bulls*** out of that ignorant mouth of yours on matters not specific to baseball stats.

I'd bail on this one now if I were you.

You are wrong on your insults to Chicago area fans. I would have stayed away last night, given everything. You may have missed what zach and steff posted about the Tuesday crowd being bad in the stands and wth the on-field incidents and knowing there would be a huge security clamp down with the weather turning way bad, who would go? Maybe you would. But you didn't. Why is your excuse better than anyone else? Shame on you. A loyal fan would have gotten to the park yesterday, right? Why didn't you?

You are very wrong on what the weather was like in Chicago yesterday.

And you may have forgotten that we have a poster from Serbia on the boards, and you have seemingly confused Serbia with Siberia.

I'd bail on this one now if I were you.

You are wrong on your insults to Chicago area fans. I would have stayed away last night, given everything. You may have missed what zach and steff posted about the Tuesday crowd being bad in the stands and wth the on-field incidents and knowing there would be a huge security clamp down with the weather turning way bad, who would go? Maybe you would. But you didn't. Why is your excuse better than anyone else? Shame on you. A loyal fan would have gotten to the park yesterday, right? Why didn't you?

And you may have forgotten that we have a poster from Serbia on the boards, and you have seemingly confused Serbia with Siberia.

Thank you CWSox, because yes, there is a Serbian poster on the boards. ME! :nono

A loyal fan would have gotten to the park yesterday, right?  Why didn't you? 

and you have seemingly confused Serbia with Siberia.

Oxnard, CA to Chicago, IL is quite a long ways to go for a non-playoff game. I have a valid excuse. :P

And yes, I did confuse Serbia with Siberia. Funny how the brain fart frequency goes up after being up all night working. ;)

Oxnard, CA to Chicago, IL is quite a long ways to go for a non-playoff game. I have a valid excuse. :P

And yes, I did confuse Serbia with Siberia. Funny how the brain fart frequency goes up after being up all night working. ;)

What's your excuse the rest of the time.. :huh:

What's your excuse the rest of the time.. :huh:

Good one! :P

Oxnard, CA to Chicago, IL is quite a long ways to go for a non-playoff game.  I have a valid excuse. :P

No excuse.

I regularly travel 205 miles one way for a game (split season ticket holder). In 2000 after the brawl I also traveled to Detroit to support my team.

Mathew has come from Canada.

HSC and I have a friend nicknamed NSC who flies in from Conneticutt - he has season tickets.

If you wanted to be there, you'd get there.

So don't b**** out others unless you go yourself.

If you had said, "too bad the crowd was small" maybe everyone would have let it go. But you b****ed people out and that was what caught everyone's attention.

Oxnard, CA to Chicago, IL is quite a long ways to go for a non-playoff game.  I have a valid excuse. :P

No excuse.

I regularly travel 205 miles one way for a game (split season ticket holder). In 2000 after the brawl I also traveled to Detroit to support my team.

Mathew has come from Canada.

HSC and I have a friend nicknamed NSC who flies in from Conneticutt - he has season tickets.

If you wanted to be there, you'd get there.

So don't b**** out others unless you go yourself.

If you had said, "too bad the crowd was small" maybe everyone would have let it go. But you b****ed people out and that was what caught everyone's attention.

OK dude, I'm gonna spend 3 hours in a plane or 2 days in a car, along with hundreds of dollars, to see an April baseball game. Get serious.

And I spoke NOTHING of non-Chicago residents, nor did I mention anybody specifically. All I said was that Sox in Chicago should be ashamed for the game drawing as poorly as it did on Wednesday, and they should be. If you disagree, cool.

Guest hotsoxchick1

clu im not ashamed.... i was there and today im sick......not exactly the nicest nite for a ball game last nite..........but guess what ... sick and all ill be there once again today.........and tomorrow and the weekend right up to monday......and ill be sick... and ill be cold and wet (cause its raining) and ill be loving each and every minute of it.........and ill be in the company of the other loyal soxfans who venture out in the nasty weather, it wasnt exactly sibera last nite but if it snowed it would have been....when you get done with school get yourself a good paying job so you can join the few frequent flyers who have season tickets here............ ;) cw is right jimmy comes from conn....to see us and many games he got transfered out there last season and has racked up the flyer miles ever since..........

Ugh.. have fun HSC. There's no way I can go today. I'm struggling here at work as it is. I took a half day off so I might go home if I get a few more things done, but I am bordering at 103 now and I'm afraid I'll get worse if I go.