SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

IlliniKrush

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Detroit? can't be the pistons, why the hell would you care about the tigers..Are there still hockey games being played??I thought the season ended 2 months ago :huh: :bringit

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Detroit? can't be the pistons, why the hell would you care about the tigers..Are there still hockey games being played??I thought the season ended 2 months ago :huh: :bringit

you can't be serious

I didn't know they were still playing hockey either.

That's pathetic

Why? I can't bear to watch hockey, so naturally I pay no attention to it whatsoever. Combine the fact I could care less about the NHL and the fact that once February rolls around I get ready for baseball, hockey is about as important to me as the company that produces the light switch in my room.

It is fun to play, however.

That's pathetic

Why? I can't bear to watch hockey, so naturally I pay no attention to it whatsoever. Combine the fact I could care less about the NHL and the fact that once February rolls around I get ready for baseball, hockey is about as important to me as the company that produces the light switch in my room.

If you actually don't know that the hockey playoffs are going on you are a pretty pathetic sports fan

That's pathetic

If you actually don't know that the hockey playoffs are going on you are a pretty pathetic sports fan

The comment of not knowing if hockey is being played, I was being a little sarcastic..but other than that I can give a flying f*** if hockey is being played..its on my list of the three "sports" that if I had the choice of watching, or having my balls kicked in by a Clydesdale I'd take the latter

Although hockey is the least worst of the three..its in front of Golf, and nascar.. :bringit :P :usa

That's pathetic

Hmm, the company that prouduces the light switch in my room..I wonder if Discovery channel or TLC will be running one of the making of doc specials..Now I'd watch that over hockey :bringit :cheers :lolhitting

That's pathetic

The comment of not knowing if hockey is being played, I was being a little sarcastic..but other than that I can give a flying f*** if hockey is being played..its on my list of the three "sports" that if I had the choice of watching, or having my balls kicked in by a Clydesdale I'd take the latter

Although hockey is the least worst of the three..its in front of Golf, and nascar.. :bringit :P :usa

You are just a big moron, and there's no way you'd take the latter over hockey so quit saying such stupid s***, the NBA sucks

That's pathetic

Or maybe it means I don't give a flying f*** about hockey. Hockey is about as exciting to watch as curling and golf.

That's pathetic

Or maybe it means I don't give a flying f*** about hockey. Hockey is about as exciting to watch as curling and golf.

Riiiight, doublem, right. You are defininitely not well rounded sports fan if you don't even know they are taking place. Hell i know when nascar and golf stuff is going on and i really don't pay attention to them. Ever watch sportscenter in your life?

That's pathetic

Riiiight, doublem, right. You are defininitely not well rounded sports fan if you don't even know they are taking place. Hell i know when nascar and golf stuff is going on and i really don't pay attention to them. Ever watch sportscenter in your life?

Who said I wanted to be a "well-rounded" sports fan? I don't watch SportsCenter that much at school because usually there's other crap to do besides watch TV. I do try and catch Baseball Tonight as often as possible.