SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

IlliniKrush

I didn't know they were still playing hockey either.

That's pathetic

Why? I can't bear to watch hockey, so naturally I pay no attention to it whatsoever. Combine the fact I could care less about the NHL and the fact that once February rolls around I get ready for baseball, hockey is about as important to me as the company that produces the light switch in my room.

It is fun to play, however.

If you actually don't know that the hockey playoffs are going on you are a pretty pathetic sports fan

Or maybe it means I don't give a flying f*** about hockey. Hockey is about as exciting to watch as curling and golf.

Riiiight, doublem, right. You are defininitely not well rounded sports fan if you don't even know they are taking place. Hell i know when nascar and golf stuff is going on and i really don't pay attention to them. Ever watch sportscenter in your life?

Who said I wanted to be a "well-rounded" sports fan? I don't watch SportsCenter that much at school because usually there's other crap to do besides watch TV. I do try and catch Baseball Tonight as often as possible.

You have to be living under a rock to not know when 2 months of nhl playoffs is going on

That's pathetic

Why? I can't bear to watch hockey, so naturally I pay no attention to it whatsoever. Combine the fact I could care less about the NHL and the fact that once February rolls around I get ready for baseball, hockey is about as important to me as the company that produces the light switch in my room.

If you actually don't know that the hockey playoffs are going on you are a pretty pathetic sports fan

The comment of not knowing if hockey is being played, I was being a little sarcastic..but other than that I can give a flying f*** if hockey is being played..its on my list of the three "sports" that if I had the choice of watching, or having my balls kicked in by a Clydesdale I'd take the latter

Although hockey is the least worst of the three..its in front of Golf, and nascar.. :bringit :P :usa

You are just a big moron, and there's no way you'd take the latter over hockey so quit saying such stupid s***, the NBA sucks

LOL! good one, I'm a big moron cause I hate hockey?!?! Hey, I didn't say you were a moron cause you watch or like hockey, why am I a moron for hating to watch or give a flying f*** about hockey?

And did you have your sarcastic gene surgically removed from you??

and there's no way you'd take the latter over hockey so quit saying such stupid s***, the NBA sucks

Ya think? Alright, if I had a choice of getting my balls kicked in by a clydesdale or watching a hockey game on tv, I'd take the latter..You happy :lol:

And you saying the NBA sucks suppose to offend me, like you? The only NBA games I watch are the Bulls, and I'll watch some games when playoffs roll around, but I aint no big NBA fan by no means. So say the NBA sucks, most of it does..even say my two top favs suck..Football and baseball.... Say its horrid TV and would rather be have dog s*** shoved in my mouth then watch football or baseball, or the NBA..or whatvever. Why would I give a flying s*** if you do?? That's my point, I'm not saying just cause you like hockey you're a moron..like you're saying that cause I hate hockey I'm a moron..

That's retarded.

Watch hockey until your brains fall out, I'm fine with that..But when i see hockey highlights on SC, I'll be switching the channel :headbang

Me neither, but hockey sucks so it's OK :usa

WTF?! Hockey's the greatest game on Earth! :headbang

You can't be serious? :nono :bringit :huh: :P

No, I AM being serious!!! Hockey comes before ANY sport on my list!

Alright, alright..don't bite my head off :bang :lolhitting

That's pathetic

The comment of not knowing if hockey is being played, I was being a little sarcastic..but other than that I can give a flying f*** if hockey is being played..its on my list of the three "sports" that if I had the choice of watching, or having my balls kicked in by a Clydesdale I'd take the latter

Although hockey is the least worst of the three..its in front of Golf, and nascar.. :bringit :P :usa

You are just a big moron, and there's no way you'd take the latter over hockey so quit saying such stupid s***, the NBA sucks

LOL! good one, I'm a big moron cause I hate hockey?!?! Hey, I didn't say you were a moron cause you watch or like hockey, why am I a moron for hating to watch or give a flying f*** about hockey?

and there's no way you'd take the latter over hockey so quit saying such stupid s***, the NBA sucks

Ya think? Alright, if I had a choice of getting my balls kicked in by a clydesdale or watching a hockey game on tv, I'd take the latter..You happy :lol:

And you saying the NBA sucks suppose to offend me, like you? The only NBA games I watch are the Bulls, and I'll watch some games when playoffs roll around, but I aint no big NBA fan by no means. So say the NBA sucks, most of it does..even say my two top favs suck..Football and baseball.... Say its horrid TV and would rather be have dog s*** shoved in my mouth then watch football or baseball, or the NBA..or whatvever. Why would I give a flying s*** if you do?? That's my point, I'm not saying just cause you like hockey you're a moron..like you're saying that cause I hate hockey I'm a moron..

That's retarded.

Watch hockey until your brains fall out, I'm fine with that..But when i see hockey highlights on SC, I'll be switching the channel :headbang

You just said you see highlights on SC. So you know the playoffs are going on. I dont' care if you don't give a crap about them going on, it's the fact that you know they are going on, something you denied before. So don't be all like "i had no idea they were even going on" just to piss people off.

That's pathetic

That's retarded.

You just said you see highlights on SC. So you know the playoffs are going on. I dont' care if you don't give a crap about them going on, it's the fact that you know they are going on, something you denied before. So don't be all like "i had no idea they were even going on" just to piss people off.

:lolhitting Holy s***, you got to be kidding? I thought anyone with some sort of common sense would kinda get the hint when I said I thought that the hockey season was over 2 months ago would sort put 2 and 2 together that I was being sarcastic..But you obviously haven't..Sooo, I actually told you in a earlier post above..

The comment of not knowing if hockey is being played, I was being a little sarcastic..

Sheesh, I guess that gene was surgically removed from you..

Yes, I know there is hockey being played right now and they are in the playoffs..

Ya happy? :huh: :lolhitting